Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for the info
About the head/body type, I just checked and I never changed them, all at type 1.
Though I think it really is just the lighting which means I have to play around with it. Though I'm not sure why the lighting should be different for the body and the head.
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what's happening?
Yes I don't see any issue with the character.
What map did you used when you got that issue?

Gaelen

Aug 4, 2022
Yes I don't see any issue with the character.
What map did you used when you got that issue?
The one labelled as just kitchen. There are other maps that'll do the same thing though as I've notice the seams on other chars on other maps.

Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
Trying to learn enough to make custom animations and trying to learn about how to use cock items.
Is there a way to use the dick navigator with something that is NOT hooh's track nearest dicks? Like for example any AiLegend cocks from the cock mega pack. How would I use those ideally for animations in terms of penetration etc?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
hello i installed the game today and when i open a male character in neostudio it doesnt have a dick
Select the character in the workspace windows
Open the anim button at the top left menu
You can select the dick you want there

Or use scripted dick for the advanced user

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Trying to learn enough to make custom animations and trying to learn about how to use cock items.
Is there a way to use the dick navigator with something that is NOT hooh's track nearest dicks? Like for example any AiLegend cocks from the cock mega pack. How would I use those ideally for animations in terms of penetration etc?
You cant
Scripted dick and dick nav are hooh's mod
AiLegend didnt made an elaborate mod like hooh
You can use other dicks for penetration by manually adding the dynamic bone colliders and manually animate the FK

Necrilem

Oct 1, 2020
You cant
Scripted dick and dick nav are hooh's mod
AiLegend didnt made an elaborate mod like hooh
You can use other dicks for penetration by manually adding the dynamic bone colliders and manually animate the FK
Thanks for the response.
Guess for now I'll focus on hooh's mods.
Eventually I'll need to use some non-human cocks though so guess I'll have to learn how to do it manually eventually. xD

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi! I'm nub can someone tell me how I can add custom voices to female? Like English speaking girls?
Custom voices are exist as items made by DirtyDarkling and RealGoodStuff.
DirtyDarkling voices are more like SFX actually.
I haven't tried RealGoodStuff's voices as I don't use them at all, but he shared some of his voicepack for free.

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Custom voices are exist as items made by DirtyDarkling and RealGoodStuff.
DirtyDarkling voices are more like SFX actually.
I haven't tried RealGoodStuff's voices as I don't use them at all, but he shared some of his voicepack for free.
Where can I find them? Are they already in betterrepack??

Lyngame

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2023
Followed the instruction but still can't find the item scripted dick in studio,
Does anyone know why?
Untitled.png

Waggattuso

Jun 28, 2018
Short story, it's ONLY for Hooh's mod
Mainly for configuring stuff like scripted dick's length, collider size, censoring effect.
Also stuff to be paired to the chara like Hijack Look, Hijack Neck, IK Anchor etc.
Dick Nav's Bulge, Drag and Railed Tracker also configured in that menu if you are using it.
This is almost a year later reply, but i'm at my wits end as to how to make Drag Tracker and Tracker Target work, i've tried pairing them in Nodes Constraints, nothing, i tried just parenting them with pistons (hooh's), nothing.

I can make the Drag Tracker and Tracker Target interact with each other, but I can't make them interact with my chars.

I know about the Channel system they work with, but how do i pair them with my character? IK Anchors are simple enough, and i got the hang of them pretty fast, but Drag Tracker and Tracker Target just fuck me sideways to no end...

Care to help a fellow out, you seem to know how to use them...

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
This is almost a year later reply, but i'm at my wits end as to how to make Drag Tracker and Tracker Target work, i've tried pairing them in Nodes Constraints, nothing, i tried just parenting them with pistons (hooh's), nothing.

I can make the Drag Tracker and Tracker Target interact with each other, but I can't make them interact with my chars.

I know about the Channel system they work with, but how do i pair them with my character? IK Anchors are simple enough, and i got the hang of them pretty fast, but Drag Tracker and Tracker Target just fuck me sideways to no end...

Care to help a fellow out, you seem to know how to use them...
Toggle the advanced bones in NodeConstraint. All you need to make are item A -> tracker bone and parent -> item B

Waggattuso

Jun 28, 2018
Toggle the advanced bones in NodeConstraint. All you need to make are item A -> tracker bone and parent -> item B
First of all, thank you for taking the time to reply and try to help me out, but unfortunately i'm not understanding your instructions.
I never used the Advanced mode in NodeConstraints.
Which of these have to be Parent and the Child?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
First of all, thank you for taking the time to reply and try to help me out, but unfortunately i'm not understanding your instructions.
I never used the Advanced mode in NodeConstraints.
Which of these have to be Parent and the Child?
1. Item A as parent, tracker node as child
2. Parent node as parent, item B as child

Reactions: Waggattuso

Waggattuso

Jun 28, 2018
1. Item A as parent, tracker node as child
2. Parent node as parent, item B as child
Fuckin' A, man! Thanks to you i was able to do it, with a little bit of fiddling and fucking around, but ultimately managed.
Thanks a lot, your help is highly appreciated! :sneaky:(y):coffee:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
I wanted to edit a character but when I change the hair, the new hair style begins IN the head. is there a way to move the whole hair style to adjust to the head for better placement?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote