Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
No mods or something like that? Considering this game is known for moding?
Well, as I mentioned before. If what you want is complete voice replacement for your character, no one making such elaborate mod. If by a chance it exist which very very unlikely, it would be a paywalled since no one are willing to pay many voice actress to record so many lines and moans and release it as free mods or invest their time to convert so many audio from other source to HS2 format.

Also, even though this game is known for modding, it's been few years since release and the devs already stopped their operation already (the company was shut down already). No one going to invest their time to make such a game-changing things for free. Even most modders who contributed in the community in the early time are kind of detached themselves already since they don't make any mods anymore. Some even left their Discord account for good. For example hooh, Osland, Joan, AiLegend, nyaacho and many more.
Nowadays mostly all you can find are either custom character mods, clothing mods, studio props/map or other miscellaneous things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Well, as I mentioned before. If what you want is complete voice replacement for your character, no one making such elaborate mod. If by a chance it exist which very very unlikely, it would be a paywalled since no one are willing to pay many voice actress to record so many lines and moans and release it as free mods or invest their time to convert so many audio from other source to HS2 format.

Also, even though this game is known for modding, it's been few years since release and the devs already stopped their operation already (the company was shut down already). No one going to invest their time to make such a game-changing things for free. Even most modders who contributed in the community in the early time are kind of detached themselves already since they don't make any mods anymore. Some even left their Discord account for good. For example hooh, Osland, Joan, AiLegend, nyaacho and many more.
Nowadays mostly all you can find are either custom character mods, clothing mods, studio props/map or other miscellaneous things.
[/QUOT
Well I guess that's a limitation honey select 3 will solve (if we ever get one)

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

Hi!
You're right. Making mods is not that easy as it seems. Besides, mostly of the mods are for StudioNeo, in fact, there is a moder who is making sound mods, moans and grunts, flaps and sloosh by now, but who knows, maybe someday the moder convert complete dialog lines into other language, using AI instead living voice actors. Hope that actually.

Waggattuso

Jun 28, 2018
I wanted to edit a character but when I change the hair, the new hair style begins IN the head. is there a way to move the whole hair style to adjust to the head for better placement?
Try changing the hair's parameters in Material Editor.
If you want, put the card here, or direct us to where you got it, to see if we have the same issue and try to solve it.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Try changing the hair's parameters in Material Editor.
If you want, put the card here, or direct us to where you got it, to see if we have the same issue and try to solve it.
THe Material Editor under hair right? All it seems to do is change what it looks like where it at. Nothing to MOVE the set of hair itself HS2_2023-10-09-15-10-39-787.png

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Care to link to the card to try it myself?
Are you sure the only accessory you're using is the ponytail? Sometimes there's base hair that's also an accessory...
Accessories are turned off. The hair is the based ponytail one. I would share but these types of cards are frowned upon...as far as I can tell. The creators are post very little and take no requests. Was trying to make a Currrent popular celeb with edits and fuses.

Waggattuso

Jun 28, 2018
Accessories are turned off. The hair is the based ponytail one. I would share but these types of cards are frowned upon...as far as I can tell. The creators are post very little and take no requests. Was trying to make a Currrent popular celeb with edits and fuses.
Whenever i find fucky things like this i try to work around the problem.
Try this: when loading the char, on the bottom of the load char column, there should be a bunch of option boxes ticked on of what to load, "Face"; "Body"; "Hair", etc...
Load the intended char as normal, now go to another char and load just their hair, to do this you have to deselect every box except for hair.

deadshots2842

Apr 30, 2023
Hi!
You're right. Making mods is not that easy as it seems. Besides, mostly of the mods are for StudioNeo, in fact, there is a moder who is making sound mods, moans and grunts, flaps and sloosh by now, but who knows, maybe someday the moder convert complete dialog lines into other language, using AI instead living voice actors. Hope that actually.
I guess I will wait for that day to come

Feb 21, 2018
I'm having a lot of trouble just working through the guide and I'm pretty early on. Control + N doesn't open a nodeconstraints menu, it disables ReceiveShadows for the selected item according to a little pop up that appears in the top-left of the screen. Also when I try to rotate Hooh's S-Dick (Which I had to dl manually since it didn't come in the most recent repack?), it always points directly down. If I turn on the FK nodes, it doesn't rotate those either and the mesh deforms.

Ok I saw the ReceiveShadows entry in "Uncommon Issues" and now I can turn them back on, but the node constraints menu is still nowhere to be found. I just downloaded STN's Better Repack 13 the other day. Is node constraints not included/installed/turned on by default?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I'm having a lot of trouble just working through the guide and I'm pretty early on. Control + N doesn't open a nodeconstraints menu, it disables ReceiveShadows for the selected item according to a little pop up that appears in the top-left of the screen. Also when I try to rotate Hooh's S-Dick (Which I had to dl manually since it didn't come in the most recent repack?), it always points directly down. If I turn on the FK nodes, it doesn't rotate those either and the mesh deforms.

Ok I saw the ReceiveShadows entry in "Uncommon Issues" and now I can turn them back on, but the node constraints menu is still nowhere to be found. I just downloaded STN's Better Repack 13 the other day. Is node constraints not included/installed/turned on by default?
Hi!
If the nodes constrains don't show up it is maybe it is not properly configured.

-Open studio neo, once loaded hit F1 key
-In the search box type "Node constrains" and in the hotkey config, type the desired configuration of keys, typically the same as all we use for better communication in tutorials, "Ctrl+N"

-And last, type "shadows" and change the "Ctrl+N" combination to another different.

comment here if jou have succeeded or having trouble and we try to help you out.

Reactions: Frankyar

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

Regarding Hooh' stuff:
Also when I try to rotate Hooh's S-Dick (Which I had to dl manually since it didn't come in the most recent repack?), it always points directly down. If I turn on the FK nodes, it doesn't rotate those either and the mesh deforms.
when hooh's S-Dick is pointing somewhere it is maybe pointing towards the "dick navigator". Try to load firts the S-dong, once in place add the navigator.
It is hard to help you this way, Would you please upload the file and we will see what is going on?

Hooh's stuff is one of the mods that required specific way to install. Several issues are present if not installed properly, but as I can see, you have it in the inventory, has texture and it is pointing somewhere, so I assume your problem is another kind of

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If I don't have any knowleage of coding or programming, is it impossible for me to make a mod?
Yes. Mods are assets so you'd need to know how to use something like blender.
What you can't make are plugins, because those need a bit of coding

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I wanted to edit a character but when I change the hair, the new hair style begins IN the head. is there a way to move the whole hair style to adjust to the head for better placement?
In char editor bottom right menu, look for adv. bonemod window. Activate and then in the menu that comes up type in "hair" you'll get a list of all the hair mods. Anything green has been modified. Click them and look at the scale, offset and tilt numbers. Click the zero on each (and reset on the one saying reset) and it will put everything in the hair back to zero.
Should work.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
In char editor bottom right menu, look for adv. bonemod window. Activate and then in the menu that comes up type in "hair" you'll get a list of all the hair mods. Anything green has been modified. Click them and look at the scale, offset and tilt numbers. Click the zero on each (and reset on the one saying reset) and it will put everything in the hair back to zero.
Should work.
Thank you man. This was the fix.

terza

Apr 2, 2021

some mods in this link especially from Kinshin and Sakuraba have 1-10 KB sizes. some are working but most are not. does it need some specific card or something?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hey can someone take a look at this scene and tell me why/where these floating cat ear headbands are there? One with all the girls is the original scene. The other one, I've deleted everything in the workspace and checked everything I can think of but simply can't tell why those things are there, just floating. Anyone have any thoughts?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote