Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
can we change the girl with another girl from our cards collection?
Select the chara you want to replace
Add -> Character -> Select your chara -> Replace (using Chara Loader)
Add -> Female -> Select your chara -> Replace (using the normal way)

oh yeah btw i already download the whole new files R15 with optionalstudio item and maps to, is that give a guarantee that i can load all scenes from without any error/missing thing?
Optional Studio Modpack contains most of free mods (like 99%) that has been shared by the community but it doesn't mean you can generalize it by saying "can load all scenes without any error/missing thing". Not everyone has the same mod list as you. I myself has some paid mods in my directory and I use them on my scenes. So make sure double check if you has the required mods when downloading a scene from internet.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Select the chara you want to replace
Add -> Character -> Select your chara -> Replace (using Chara Loader)
Add -> Female -> Select your chara -> Replace (using the normal way)

Optional Studio Modpack contains most of free mods (like 99%) that has been shared by the community but it doesn't mean you can generalize it by saying "can load all scenes without any error/missing thing". Not everyone has the same mod list as you. I myself has some paid mods in my directory and I use them on my scenes. So make sure double check if you has the required mods when downloading a scene from internet.
1. press what key to running the playing scene, if the image is not playing scene?
2. R15 with full optional maps an studio items is almost 200gb for size..whole things downloaded..really still not 100% complete yet? so i wonder what is the point if we download that huge size but still yet not complete? and how we know that the scene that we downlaod is already matching with all maps n studio item that we have? the uploader for scene why they dont share too the all maps and item studio that need to running their scene?

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
1. so where we can find chara loader? press what key to running the playing scene?
2. R15 with full optional maps an studio items is almost 200gb for size..whole things downloaded..really still not 100% complete yet? so i wonder what is the point if we download that huge size but still yet not complete?
1. Here is the chara loader
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. There is no such word as "complete" in modding. It will be 100% complete when the community decided to move on to the next game and no one actually make a mod for this game or no one play this game anymore which not entirely impossible, but for sure it's unlikely to happen soon. There might be a new mod released when I'm writing this. It's all thanks to the community who keep this game alive.

You MUST NOT think that every people out there who made a scenes with StudioNEOv2 use the same modpacks. As I mentioned before, the optional modpack from BR only contains free mods. It DOES NOT contains paid mods that made by the community. And there is no guarantee that people out there who make a scenes don't use paid mod.

For example the animation I use for my signature. I'm using paid mod for the hair of pregnant chara. "But it's just a hair. What I meant is studio items and map", yes that's true but you can't use that statement to justify it. It's not like all modders only made mod for the chara making e.g. hair, clothes, accessories. Some focus solely on maps like Mas75, while others might be on studio items like Conquestus, clothing like Sjjpl and GDC, plugins like Hanmen or maybe they cover several area like hooh. All of them have their own paywalled page and only share a part of their work for free to the community while keep the rest for their patrons.

So it's all back to yourself, if your goal is to able play ALL of scenes without getting any error/missing mods, it's straight impossible.

Also 200GB is normal size actually. Mine was at 300GB before I did some pruning. Now I'm sitting with 236GB and 85GB of unused mods.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
1. Here is the chara loader
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. There is no such word as "complete" in modding. It will be 100% complete when the community decided to move on to the next game and no one actually make a mod for this game or no one play this game anymore which not entirely impossible, but for sure it's unlikely to happen soon. There might be a new mod released when I'm writing this. It's all thanks to the community who keep this game alive.

You MUST NOT think that every people out there who made a scenes with StudioNEOv2 use the same modpacks. As I mentioned before, the optional modpack from BR only contains free mods. It DOES NOT contains paid mods that made by the community. And there is no guarantee that people out there who make a scenes don't use paid mod.

For example the animation I use for my signature. I'm using paid mod for the hair of pregnant chara. "But it's just a hair. What I meant is studio items and map", yes that's true but you can't use that statement to justify it. It's not like all modders only made mod for the chara making e.g. hair, clothes, accessories. Some focus solely on maps like Mas75, while others might be on studio items like Conquestus, clothing like Sjjpl and GDC, plugins like Hanmen or maybe they cover several area like hooh. All of them have their own paywalled page and only share a part of their work for free to the community while keep the rest for their patrons.

So it's all back to yourself, if your goal is to able play ALL of scenes without getting any error/missing mods, it's straight impossible.

Also 200GB is normal size actually. Mine was at 300GB before I did some pruning. Now I'm sitting with 236GB and 85GB of unused mods.
thanks for the enlighment mate..i think it will be nice when the uploader of AI shoujo scenes also share including their maps, studio and all item mods that need to use for the scenes they upload it

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
YMMV but I got a bit of improvement with a RAM upgrade. Went from 16-32. Wasn't huge and GPU was still the main part hit but it did work a bit better for me.
Also, the more characters the worse it gets. Especially if the characters have a lot of overlays. Some of the overlays get insanely huge.
what the hell, I mean, I use 12GB usually when loading my scenes but that's not even close to my 16GB. I won't update to 32GB, fuck that, at that point I may as well switch to Unity to make my interactive scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Atrnd

May 3, 2022
Thank you for your answer.
But I would like do to this for any texture, even for an item, so in the "Material Editor"
It seems to be a stupid question, but I'm looking for a way to do this for many weeks !

• Thinking Face

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thank you for your answer.
But I would like do to this for any texture, even for an item, so in the "Material Editor"
It seems to be a stupid question, but I'm looking for a way to do this for many weeks !
I feel you...
I am sure there is a way, in StudioNeo using the "Material editor" tab, it should bring the "Clear texture" option.
There are no stupid question, my friend. If i can help you I will do it.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
I feel you...
I am sure there is a way, in StudioNeo using the "Material editor" tab, it should bring the "Clear texture" option.
There are no stupid question, my friend. If i can help you I will do it.
hi mate.. could you help find out what cause this still black skin? which one i should to do fix it to make this skin looks ok with hanmen next gen body choice? i already activated SSS and also choose hanmen next genbody choice but still black skin? Screenshot 2023-08-21 131920.png

• Thinking Face

Atrnd

May 3, 2022
Another question :

I noticed that some items (like Hooh a - Modern Furniture 2 - Open Magazine) have no reaction with standard lights.
I tried a lot of things (like changing shader, adjusting colors and faders in material editor) and the only lights which produce an effect on the surface are the [MK90] one.
Do you know why ?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
YMMV but I got a bit of improvement with a RAM upgrade. Went from 16-32. Wasn't huge and GPU was still the main part hit but it did work a bit better for me.
Also, the more characters the worse it gets. Especially if the characters have a lot of overlays. Some of the overlays get insanely huge.
Okay I found out what the issue is...I have so many items added to the map that the VRAM (8GB) is FULL so my GPU is pegged on memory...wow...that's shite...guess this whole giant map idea I had won't work...fuck me...

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
hi mate.. could you help find out what cause this still black skin? which one i should to do fix it to make this skin looks ok with hanmen next gen body choice? i already activated SSS and also choose hanmen next genbody choice but still black skin? View attachment 2866895
As atrnd wrote, you probabily need to go to chara editor and see if your card opens normally. I have had issues with some cards that looks odd in studio, because some "CAB String conflicts" happens when load the mods (I dunno wtf is a CAB string event anyways xd). try open your card and see what happens. if your card loads with dark skin, try to switch to anoter skin, then go back to the original one, save the card, and open again to check the result.
In my experience, I have bad results using hanmen shaders. all my scenes are fucked up with this update, the skin went like dirty or lack of higiene, the shadows random appears, my potato machine go from slow to slooooow, so at this time i am workin with the good ol 2.0 version.
Hope this gabble babble helps you ;)

Reactions: frozenboyz

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
If anyone could help that be much apprciated. I got a new pc. When I load scenes they are messed up. Usually when I load a scene, it loads fine and looking at what i need to be. Recently when loading a scene. I am not looking nore am I anywhere close to the subjects. Is there a setting to check? I also noticed clicking the different scene angles does nothing. they are greyed out almost.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If anyone could help that be much apprciated. I got a new pc. When I load scenes they are messed up. Usually when I load a scene, it loads fine and looking at what i need to be. Recently when loading a scene. I am not looking nore am I anywhere close to the subjects. Is there a setting to check? I also noticed clicking the different scene angles does nothing. they are greyed out almost.
idk what caused that, but you can select an object in the workspace, then press F (by default) to center the camera focus point on it. It should be then in front of you and you can move around, redo you camera, and resave.

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
As atrnd wrote, you probabily need to go to chara editor and see if your card opens normally. I have had issues with some cards that looks odd in studio, because some "CAB String conflicts" happens when load the mods (I dunno wtf is a CAB string event anyways xd). try open your card and see what happens. if your card loads with dark skin, try to switch to anoter skin, then go back to the original one, save the card, and open again to check the result.
In my experience, I have bad results using hanmen shaders. all my scenes are fucked up with this update, the skin went like dirty or lack of higiene, the shadows random appears, my potato machine go from slow to slooooow, so at this time i am workin with the good ol 2.0 version.
Hope this gabble babble helps you ;)
hi mate.. in where folder mods adreess that we can find character studio editor mod? and how we load it when opening on studio?
BTW the bolded one folder..when we INSTALL ai shoujo is this folder can usable for ai shoujo studio purpose? or really can do nothing that need to delete because that folder written with HS2 game messages?
Screenshot 2023-08-25 130644.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote