Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Change the speed in the fluid properties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FYI
Quantity (NUM)
How much the particle emitted in single cycle.
Changing this will reset the cycle.
Increase/Decrease it by 1 if you want to check whether your configuration is correct or not without having to wait for lifespan duration.

Particle Radius
How thick the particle.
Default value of fluid01 is 2 while fluid03 is 1.5.
Higher value = more viscous liquid look.

First Speed (Speed)
Shooting force.
Balance this with particle radius to make better looking fluid e.g. lower speed + higher radius to make thick semen or higher speed + lower radius to make pee/squirt.

Distress Speed (Random Velocity)
Randomness value to simulate "something that blocking" the emitter.
Good for making squirt.

Gravity
Self-explanatory.

Life Cycle
How long the particle before vanish.
I suggest not to set this too high.
I also don't know whether the value here equals second or not.

Emitter Radius
Self explanatory.
Ok, took some experimenting, but apparently if I'm understanding this correctly, it only really works on fluid 3. The others, the speed doesn't seem to do anything. Did you also find it like this?
Thanks.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Ok, took some experimenting, but apparently if I'm understanding this correctly, it only really works on fluid 3. The others, the speed doesn't seem to do anything. Did you also find it like this?
Thanks.
Nope. It should affected all variants. Not just fluid_3.
What kind of effect you're trying to make btw?

friedeyepotato

Oct 5, 2020
You need to reassign everything from scratch. I mean everything that linked to the character. Also, since you were mentioned the scene is using timeline, you might need to break down the timeline data to reassign the new character animation. I wont go too deep as I dont use timeline, but in principle what you need to do is just reassigning. Its tedious but if you dont mind it, then thats your answer.
Is there a way to fool the game into just allowing the "Change character" button to work? Maybe just a flag that can be edited in the cheat console to change the char gender, or some way to edit the meta data of the scene file?

Also about reassigning everything, for the links is there a way to pause all the piston animations so I can relink them? There's about 20 over links when I check the node constraints, linked to about 10 pistons, yikes.

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is there a way to fool the game into just allowing the "Change character" button to work? Maybe just a flag that can be edited in the cheat console to change the char gender, or some way to edit the meta data of the scene file?

Also about reassigning everything, for the links is there a way to pause all the piston animations so I can relink them? There's about 20 over links when I check the node constraints, linked to about 10 pistons, yikes.
You can use meinabox's pause animation toggle plugin. IDK if its already preinstalled in the latest repack or not since it's relatively new plugin. In case you dont have it, .

Reactions: friedeyepotato

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Nope. It should affected all variants. Not just fluid_3.
What kind of effect you're trying to make btw?
I'm just trying to get the liquid to flow in any direction but down. I always theorized it should be possible but simply could not figure out how. For example shooting a load or taking a piss, which is what that example did. I Just can't reproduce it.
edited to ask: Can I trouble you to do a few step by step screen shots for fluid 01 to get it to shoot off horizontally like a hose, for example? Expressing what changes you did? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Heya ;3 I have very simple questions about basics (I know, shame on me) but

gizmo.jpg
Is there any option to switch off this gizmo light gray cube? It obstructs me often with delicate fine adjustments of obiects and forces to rotate camera to grab arrow behind it, especially with close zoom drives crazy. Those addional axis at the bottom do not always work as I wish (sometimes at all). I can scale up/down whole gizmo but this cube (or rotation ball) freaks me out :D
Question two is if is it possible to make coom items behave idk, sticky goo, to attach it and if it hangs, to make it sway (add them mass or something) not like white stiff rods made of liquid and ignoring gravity?

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Can I trouble you to do a few step by step screen shots for fluid 01 to get it to shoot off horizontally like a hose, for example? Expressing what changes you did? I'd greatly appreciate it.
Have you tried rotating the fluid?
Here is the default fluid without any rotation and modified one with X axis rotated 270deg.

Last edited:
Reactions: cptboofy

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is there any option to switch off this gizmo light gray cube?
You can toggle it off completely at the left side menu. But it will also hide the extra gizmo at bottom right.
not like white stiff rods made of liquid and ignoring gravity?
There is a mod called dynamic coom by Futaboy. It doesnt really stick to anything, but it's just simply hooh's coom item with dynamic bones. At least it sways.

Forgot to tell you, that mod is free but not included in the repack as per the modder request. You can get it at anime-sharing forum. Just search his user account and go to the thread he made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lisiczka96

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Is going into HS2PE and rotating the bones the only way to fix the upper spine and shoulders when going from FK to IK? It works OK, but can be complicated to match the initial pose, and sometimes does weird shit when animating. The options in Adv IK doesn’t seem to do a whole lot. (I know not breaking the spine of the girls would be easier, but this is what fiction is for, dammit)

FK.png IK broken.png Fixed.png

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is going into HS2PE and rotating the bones the only way to fix the upper spine and shoulders when going from FK to IK?
Yes. Either from HS2PE or ABMX.
HS2PE retains the data in the scene and can't be animated while ABMX in the chara and can be animated.
You wont have too many things to fix when replacing the chara if using HS2PE.
But in ABMX, the data will reset when replacing the chara, so you need to export the data before replacing then import the data afterwards.

Personally I find using ABMX is better since the number is always round and can be exported.
I dont like the odd numbers in HS2PE. 346.9373 degree rotation, 1.103 scale, heck no.

Just few things to note :
HS2PE default value based on ABMX current value. While ABMX default value based on number you put in the chara maker e.g. breast size, length, height etc.
It doesn't include the things you can change below it e.g. breast tip, breast scaling 1, 2, 3. These things reflect directly to ABMX.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Heya ;3 I have very simple questions about basics (I know, shame on me) but

View attachment 3673205
Is there any option to switch off this gizmo light gray cube? It obstructs me often with delicate fine adjustments of obiects and forces to rotate camera to grab arrow behind it, especially with close zoom drives crazy. Those addional axis at the bottom do not always work as I wish (sometimes at all). I can scale up/down whole gizmo but this cube (or rotation ball) freaks me out :D
Question two is if is it possible to make coom items behave idk, sticky goo, to attach it and if it hangs, to make it sway (add them mass or something) not like white stiff rods made of liquid and ignoring gravity?
I basically only use that gizmo for resizing when I'm matching things up for the scenes. Otherwise the move controller in the image is what I recommend. Basically makes using that gizmo you're asking about pointless.
I'm mentioning it in case you didn't know about it as I certainly didn't. The original install came with a different controller and I had to install this one separate (it's included in the optional plugin).
I find it waaaaay easier than the default one.
I think it's the one that came with AI studio not sure though.

Reactions: Lisiczka96

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
What do I look for if I want to mess around with the shaders for the clothes? I'm having weird clipping on some clothes items (mostly stockings) and I'm wondering if playing around with those shaders would help.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
What do I look for if I want to mess around with the shaders for the clothes? I'm having weird clipping on some clothes items (mostly stockings) and I'm wondering if playing around with those shaders would help.
Have you checked the uncensor type? IIRC clipping issue with stocking and socks always happens if you're using high poly uncensor.
Also I don't think tinkering material editor will solve that issue.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Have you checked the uncensor type? IIRC clipping issue with stocking and socks always happens if you're using high poly uncensor.
Also I don't think tinkering material editor will solve that issue.
You were right. Sadly I'd actually had this issue a while ago but completely forgot. Was changing everything except the uncensor.
thanks.

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Have you tried changing the render qeue value in Material Editor? Decreasing it (maybe 500 units) for the conflicting cloth use to fix it for me

Reactions: Sepheyer

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Have you tried changing the render qeue value in Material Editor? Decreasing it (maybe 500 units) for the conflicting cloth use to fix it for me
But where in the material editor? Like what's the name of the thing that should be changed? Now I'm asking out of curiosity. I know that changing out the uncensor fixes a lot of it but sometimes I I want to use one that's problematic.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
SELFIES "live"
Another tip I just learned and had been trying to find for a while. Posting in case anyone else wanted and didn't know.

If you use "Phone Colorable" (not the static one), you get a cell phone that gives a "live" camera image from the rear camera of the phone. Great for scenes of one character taking pics of others.
BUT!
I just learned that if you click on anim - Item Settings and deselect "settings" button it will allow you to do a selfie! See pics for example.

(that's a wonderful shot of the ceiling in case anyone's curious what the camera's aiming at).

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
SELFIES "live"
Another tip I just learned and had been trying to find for a while. Posting in case anyone else wanted and didn't know.

If you use "Phone Colorable" (not the static one), you get a cell phone that gives a "live" camera image from the rear camera of the phone. Great for scenes of one character taking pics of others.
BUT!
I just learned that if you click on anim - Item Settings and deselect "settings" button it will allow you to do a selfie! See pics for example.

(that's a wonderful shot of the ceiling in case anyone's curious what the camera's aiming at).
Hi!
Yes I have had figured out in the past, but I was so Lazy (and selfish) in sharing the discover. You are a nice good Member of this community. I will be like you next time. Thank you

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
But where in the material editor? Like what's the name of the thing that should be changed? Now I'm asking out of curiosity. I know that changing out the uncensor fixes a lot of it but sometimes I I want to use one that's problematic.
This doesn't solve bigger clipping issues like HP uncensors, but as an example, I often touch it, when using stockings AND pantyhose.
Sometimes it works, but sometimes, the game doesn't know if the stockings are worn above or under the pantyhose. With the renderqueue you can adjust that (it can also help sometimes on other parts like inner top, top, bottom, ... you need to play with it.) Higher values have highher priority, so shown mor above lower values (I know, it's more complicated, but that's my practical view)
I think, I never used values outside of 2449 and 3001

01.PNG

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote