[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

myspace121

Oct 18, 2018
Guys, I recently found this Mega link with several scenes from various authors and it will be updated over time, here it is for you:

And there is also this leaker here who is updating his albums:

if the link is not yours PLEASE DO NOT SHARE WITHOUT HIS/HER CONSENT because it will be nuked, unless he/she shared in here by himself/herself first

Taikutsu_K

Jul 4, 2019
It seems strange to me that no one really has anything from Leoool, I was thinking of buying his scenes but since he is retired or something like that I have no idea how to get his scenes, I have also seen people who comment that they buy the scene pack but they don't know how get them. Does anyone have any idea how to get them?

Reactions: aillbunny

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone has a mod of (the person who made Genshin Impact NPC character cards) that called "Connat: YOUSHU Monster (场场)"? He had deleted all of his card and I can't find that mod anywhere. My KK translate its name, so if you search for the zipmod with the Kanji 场, it would be more likely to give the result. Thanks to anyone who attempted to help.
CharaStudio 8_19_2023 3_41_16 AM.png

Reactions: Daioh

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
anyone have this card?

pls pls
Archives. Look for the one that has the paywallers prior name.

It seems strange to me that no one really has anything from Leoool, I was thinking of buying his scenes but since he is retired or something like that I have no idea how to get his scenes, I have also seen people who comment that they buy the scene pack but they don't know how get them. Does anyone have any idea how to get them?
Pic related, part of his last post , so why not ask him via dm before throwing some shekels his way?

Medved838

Jun 1, 2023
anyone got this card?
(im kinda ashamed to ask for that one, but i just want to personalize it..)

Status
Not open for further replies.