[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
anyone got this card?
(im kinda ashamed to ask for that one, but i just want to personalize it..)
Dont be ashamed for your kinks also remember which site this is.
Edit: Never saw anything dropped for this paywaller and honestly? his fanbox is like 2,70,- a month. Best bet to do it that why since i doubt youll see any leaks. Too niche.

Reactions: CharliePowers

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
He made a post, but even after translating I only understood that he got harassed by someone and nuked everything. No source of his cards remains unblocked.
tbh, i remember lo_r leaving and then coming back. i do hope he (?) comes back since it's the single person that bothered making public mods for various genshin guys (and i still hope we get the star rail ones too)

also, edit: i saw krampus posting a bit ago that one post saying that aumi started tracking over their stuff. but this would cover that stuff sitting in their gumroad? i was planning to get the two outfits they had in there (the virgin killer sweater and shenhe casual ones) and sharing them with the class, but if they put tracking on their old mods too?...

Takomon

Nov 20, 2018
You might have to find the mods on that "site"
Can you please be a bit more specific about what "site" that is? I'm hopelessly looking for a mod, so that might be my last hope, if it's not convenient to tell here, can you please DM me the site's name?

moonygiiiuls

May 17, 2021
I tried to find, 鐘嵐珠's card lead me to JohnDoe somehow... Where did you find sifas's card, I can't find his stuff anywhere.
it's johndoe. they keep this one categoriazation of their mods, following of what series they do (sifas is anything love live, uma musume is uma musume, and so on). and it gets applied to the cards too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: d3xtral1243

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
i think the author is johndoe. idk icant find the author i just have a set of his cards somehow. i still dont know who made this card, would be great if someone could tell me 1692657937791.png

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
it's johndoe. they keep this one categoriazation of their mods, following of what series they do (sifas is anything love live, uma musume is uma musume, and so on). and it gets applied to the cards too.
does he not have a pixiv? his cards are extremely well made

WandererSopos

Dec 31, 2021
I'll dm it to you when I get to my pc.

these cards are tracked and sharing em basically gets people banned i'll dm you but you can post publicly.
>>>also i wanted to thank krampus, i have been lurking for a while but never really felt comfortable/cant post in 4chan. im glad to see you not quit completely and give in to the barking, your efforts is very appreciated and the community would feel very empty without you.
Hey, could you dm it to me too?
And, if you also happen to have suou Kana and Akane, i would appreciate them too. Thanks.

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
It seems strange to me that no one really has anything from Leoool, I was thinking of buying his scenes but since he is retired or something like that I have no idea how to get his scenes, I have also seen people who comment that they buy the scene pack but they don't know how get them. Does anyone have any idea how to get them?
I know this guy, you can read more about his distribution rules through this link.
you can only get 3 pieces of his scene data for 2000 円 /month, and he will DM you to distribute the scenes.
Unfortunately, I don't have his scene data either, so I can't give you any other useful help. :(

Reactions: Taikutsu_K
Status
Not open for further replies.