[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoMe1707

Sep 16, 2020
I'll dm it to you when I get to my pc.

these cards are tracked and sharing em basically gets people banned i'll dm you but you can post publicly.
>>>also i wanted to thank krampus, i have been lurking for a while but never really felt comfortable/cant post in 4chan. im glad to see you not quit completely and give in to the barking, your efforts is very appreciated and the community would feel very empty without you.
Hi, can you dm it to me too? Thanks...

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone have Hoptia's following scenes? #2 #4 #9.5 #11 #14 #21 #22 #23 #26 #29 #29.1 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 ECCHI #1. I'm trying to complete a great archive with as many authors as possible that i will share when it's done, for now it's 150GB. In the meanwhile i'll leave here what i have from Hoptia so that anyone can have it.
EDIT: A like would be appreciated (not mandatory) to see those who were well served.

Last edited:

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
It seems strange to me that no one really has anything from Leoool, I was thinking of buying his scenes but since he is retired or something like that I have no idea how to get his scenes, I have also seen people who comment that they buy the scene pack but they don't know how get them. Does anyone have any idea how to get them?
Does anyone have Hoptia's following scenes? #2 #4 #9.5 #11 #14 #21 #22 #23 #26 #29 #29.1 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 ECCHI #1. I'm trying to complete a great archive with as many authors as possible that i will share when it's done, for now it's 150GB. In the meanwhile i'll leave here what i have from Hoptia so that anyone can have it.
these are all i have.

KeyOfShadows

Aug 15, 2018
anyone got this card?
(im kinda ashamed to ask for that one, but i just want to personalize it..)
I saw that someone already responded with the card, so I'll just post the mods that you'll need for the card in case you didn't have them already

(Drop the two zip files in your mods folder, I know they aren't zipmods but it just works in this case)

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
EDIT: A like would be appreciated (not mandatory) to see those who were well served.
#2 and #4

Taikutsu_K

Jul 4, 2019
I know this guy, you can read more about his distribution rules through this link.
you can only get 3 pieces of his scene data for 2000 円 /month, and he will DM you to distribute the scenes.
Unfortunately, I don't have his scene data either, so I can't give you any other useful help. :(
Now it all makes sense, so to get all the scenes I would have to pay approximately 11,200 yen? Man, that's too insane

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
Now it all makes sense, so to get all the scenes I would have to pay approximately 11,200 yen? Man, that's too insane
yeeeeeeeeep. And he has his own “special” rules,for example, you can't get the latest scenes without getting all previous scenes. So crazy, isn't it:HideThePain:
WT{XWEZ`U5WJJ{031FNM[J9.png

• Sad
Reactions: Taikutsu_K

matthz

Jan 13, 2018
Indeed. If it werent handled like that, then rest assured these archives would get b& in a day flat. Most other archives dont exist anymore because everything got b& last year, didnt matter if it was 4ch archive or the ones from the anikis over at 5ch/shitabara.
But i digress; there are snitches everywhere. Just look at how fast posts of paywallers get flagged on kemono.
Even my pixeldrain account got b& after someone reported the aumi archives for child abuse, i got into contact with the side admin and explained the whole schtick and after checking the reports he noticed the same ip reported the file 3 times trying to mask their ip using onion but in the end i moved the files anyway. So yeah, this Zodiac tier stuff is needed.
Sorry to ask, do you still have aumi/aomi/canyaa archive? Ive been looking for those cards for days

Taikutsu_K

Jul 4, 2019
yeeeeeeeeep. And he has his own “special” rules,for example, you can't get the latest scenes without getting all previous scenes. So crazy, isn't it:HideThePain:
View attachment 2868921
In shitaraba I saw that they mention their scenes a couple of times in the last two threads, but I can't find any links, as I read they provided it in thread 13, but I can't find anything

Edit: They shared it but on Anonfiles, sooo... it's dead and thank you 4 the info

Last edited:

webby

Dec 16, 2017
Hi I'm looking for Captain Krampus a friend of mine told me you can help get me a card I'm looking for I'm looking for this Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.