[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksonWalrus

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone have cards from Haku? ( ). I am looking for this card (Nishizono Chigusa - ) and (Selen Tatsuki - )

Thanks guys!

Oct 31, 2022
Does anyone have cards from Haku? ( ). I am looking for this card (Nishizono Chigusa - ) and (Selen Tatsuki - )

Thanks guys!
well... i assume you know that he/she posted it already below the post or just click "SHOW ALL" there's a card below it 1693375048858.png

Last edited:
Reactions: naki.ata

Navidoto

Aug 24, 2023
Hi again, I barely realized the timeline checker I posted before was missing critical infrastructure. Heres how to actually make it work

In a txt document, paste this:

Echo off
title TIMELINE CHECKER
"C:\Users\YOUR USER HERE\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Python 3.10\Python 3.10 (64-bit)" "C:\WHEREVER YOU PUT THE TIMELINE CHECKER SCRIPT"
pause

edit the user location of python if it is somewhere different. Must be the application, not just the folder its stored in. (may be a different location than mine). Edit the location of the script attached to wherever you want, then save as a .bat file (when u hit save as, delete the txt and write .bat instead)

install python 3.10.X, any version of 3.10 should work, but I use the most updated. REQUIRES PIP INSTALL NATSORT TO FUNCTION, which is a command you can run if you install python 3.10 WITH PATHS. If you install 3.10 with paths enabled (a checkmark at the bottom of the installer), then in cmd or python you should just type "pip install natsort" and it will install it.

Once you have done all of this, then you should change the file attached to a .py file, so it should be named "Main.py", and then run it with python 3.10, and it should ask for your scene folder you wish to scan, and then ask for a destination folder where it will put Timeline scenes. (Note, scenes left in original folder may contain timeline scenes still depending on wonkiness, but 99% of the timeline scenes will be put in destination folder.

(Works in windows 10, maybe windows 11, probably doesn't work in Linux, idk, havn't tried)

All credits for the script and functioning timeline checker go to Shallty on discord, hes a legend.

Thanks also to those in the community who share scenes and cards even when it doesn't benefit them.
Would python be able to change the female characters in multiple scenes with one specific character.

Aug 3, 2023
40GB at 500Kbps is sure going to take a while.
If your current download speed doesn't match your usual download speed, now would be a good time to use a download manager.
For me downloading without a download manager caps the speed to around 800Kbps, with the download manager I'm getting triple the speed.

A lot of people used to complain about anonfiles speeds, but I had zero issues.

Search Jdownloader or cracked IDM.

Last edited:
Reactions: naki.ata
Status
Not open for further replies.