[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone have passwords for Apuri's latest cards? Specifically Jenny Realight, Murre Ramius, and Fubuki?

Recently, Apuri added password to ALL even previous cards that doesn't even have passwords before also changes the password every month

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
instead of piling them up for random people it'd be better to archive them. alot of people just outright quit and delete their cards. i personally do it for creators i absolutely adore like P jackson

Koksu060

Jan 26, 2020
Thanks so much for the collection
Do you think you can partition the 40GB file? Perhaps 5GB partitions for downloads?
i was thinking about doing with cards but i don't know what about mods should i cut the file in half or just post the whole file ( around 10 GB )

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
has seth / abigail's lina bell roll been posted? if not can someone help me out. i have Special UndercOver Units cards that im willing to share privately as a bounty.

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
has seth / abigail's lina bell roll been posted? if not can someone help me out. i have Special UndercOver Units cards that im willing to share privately as a bounty.
or we can work somthing out if ur not interested in those.

MUkuro935

Aug 30, 2023
If someone has the mod and the cardof this, they could share it, this is the author
If someone has the mod and the cardof this, they could share it, this is the author

Status
Not open for further replies.