Does anyone have these two?
Carol & Misuzu (Tomo chan is a girl)

Fiona Frost(SpyXFam)

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023

Fiona Frost(SpyXFam)
Supposedly, SUper OUgi is one of those authors that marks their cards with secret IDs in order to weed out card thieves.

No one's really willing to go through the effort of finding and stripping said IDs and sharing them ends up raising their prices to the fucking ludicrous Yata/antY levels to make it even more difficult to justify.

But hell, maybe we'll get some luck and an enterprising pirate may figure something out.

Also if I'm wrong and SUs Orbital Undulations isn't one of those marker types, do tell me so I stop propagating bad info.

—Δ—

On another note, working on archiving all/most of a few authors' free cards so y'all don't have to go through the pain of trawling 3+ pages of Pixiv posts lol.

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023

Fiona Frost(SpyXFam)
If you don't mind a free substitutes made and as for Frost and and made one

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Does anyone have cards from Haku? ( ). I am looking for this card (Nishizono Chigusa - ) and (Selen Tatsuki - )

Thanks guys!
Haku's cards are entirely free, but this request did give me the idea to put together a few packs of free cards for people that can't be assed to trawl a bunch of Pixiv pages downloading cards individually, since I had em anyway.

So... Small collection of free cards from around Pixiv:

(Also no, I won't take requests to collect free cards. I just had a few spare minutes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.