[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Supposedly, SUper OUgi is one of those authors that marks their cards with secret IDs in order to weed out card thieves.

No one's really willing to go through the effort of finding and stripping said IDs and sharing them ends up raising their prices to the fucking ludicrous Yata/antY levels to make it even more difficult to justify.

But hell, maybe we'll get some luck and an enterprising pirate may figure something out.

Also if I'm wrong and SUs Orbital Undulations isn't one of those marker types, do tell me so I stop propagating bad info.

—Δ—

On another note, working on archiving all/most of a few authors' free cards so y'all don't have to go through the pain of trawling 3+ pages of Pixiv posts lol.
I think it just a HOAX people just didn't want to share his mod that's all

resupo3

Oct 5, 2021
Anyone have these character cards?

Fulanin2

Jun 4, 2023
Is there a Hajx archive? I really want some of his cards :v
But right now, if anyone can share the new Zom 100 girls I would be very thankful :)

Reactions: kamina

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
But right now, if anyone can share the new Zom 100 girls I would be very thankful :)

Everybody is after Hajx cards (me included lol), his cards are really well done.

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018

110232941_p4.png

(Gofile)

For this community:
108091810_p4.png
(Hajx)

(Gofile)

Last edited:

FluffyPantsu

Aug 30, 2023
Hello everyone, looking for weeks for really old KoikDaisy Daisy card, new to site, pls help, and thank you! Looking everywhere

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
i was thinking about doing with cards but i don't know what about mods should i cut the file in half or just post the whole file ( around 10 GB )
Mods, you should post the whole file IMO.
Splitting in half would probably be best if you want to add to Mega but I think with so many cards, it's fair to just have all the mods in one file since they'd probably be preferable to most

xyzeeed

Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone have the scenes?

He recently closed his fanbox and only one scene remained, the rest of the links are down

terrasteven50

Aug 28, 2023
Would python be able to change the female characters in multiple scenes with one specific character.
I'm not really a coder but i'm 99% sure that wouldn't work because you need to have the scene loaded to change anything in it. Plus, the location of characters in each scene is different in the work menu. If you really want to change them just do it manually for scenes you really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.