[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulanin2

Jun 4, 2023
Everybody is after Hajx cards (me included lol), his cards are really well done.
True! XD
I also saw a couple of people asking for CommandoKitty stuff, but I didn't find any links :v
I also haven't found a good place to download Gumroad stuff.

Buubs

Feb 7, 2020
It was asked before, but I still wanted to try my chance.
Does anyone have cards from the creator hydrop?

Also, I wanted to ask for another creator's cards which goes by the name Wily27

Last edited:

silvergrey

Jun 12, 2023
Figured it out, go to this link: , then go to BASE64 Decode, enter that code, then decode the new code you get and youll get a gofile link.
Excuse me, I have done those steps, got a code and add it at the end of gofile.io/d/"the code" but it still gives me a no working link. Did I miss something obvious? :(

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
If someone has the mod and the cardof this, they could share it, this is the author
stop spamming
There is a neat little tool to backport the cards. Let me know if anyones interested, i can post it here.
Yeah i have it, actually yo dont even need to back port the cards since i use drag and drop to load cards from sunshine into KK. Either way, scenes cannot be ported.

Dec 29, 2022
stop spamming

Yeah i have it, actually yo dont even need to back port the cards since i use drag and drop to load cards from sunshine into KK. Either way, scenes cannot be ported.
I'm interested if it's more convenient than drag-drop. Its not possible to drag-drop multiple cards

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Anyone have some folder of Cool Vibration's stuff? I have a decent handful but I think I'm still missing some, like this

(Alternatively, unrelated, does anyone have this Hua assuming it is released?)

GranteedDracodeus

Jun 7, 2020
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone had these three cards of Kukulkan, Tlaloc, and Draco on hand? I could've sworn I had downloaded them but I guess I was wrong as I can't find them, and since it seems the Gigafile link expired, they're effectively lost for now

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone had these three cards of Kukulkan, Tlaloc, and Draco on hand? I could've sworn I had downloaded them but I guess I was wrong as I can't find them, and since it seems the Gigafile link expired, they're effectively lost for now
Here you go

Status
Not open for further replies.