[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
does anyone know whose mod it is that is just called baal? One of the scene from Scrath-key has Raiden Shogun in it but I don't have the mods.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
does anyone know whose mod it is that is just called baal? One of the scene from Scrath-key has Raiden Shogun in it but I don't have the mods.
I have three mods in my folder with the word Baal in them, give them a try, it might be one of them :)
Uploaded here -

abcdefg145

Jul 6, 2023

can someone please tell me the password for this scene folder?

AininChase

Oct 22, 2018
I have three mods in my folder with the word Baal in them, give them a try, it might be one of them :)
Uploaded here -
Sorry nvm Scrath said it's a private mod but I do know that the it's from Kyonko however kyonko doesn't make a original mod, no? Cuz I put one from Kyonko too if it worked but it ain't working.

nova-storm

Aug 18, 2021
probably going to start doing some VR scene conversions again (much slower)
anyone have the cards that its_fable uses? specifically the cards from these scenes:

also if anyone knows any good barbara scenes with sound I'd get right on those, but I just can't find any

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Does anyone know the author of this card?
Ouya, summary is a part of assorted wallers in the archive.

Speaking of the archives, its update time. Again. Cleaned up a lot, removed duplicates, some updates, resorted and thanks to anikis in this forum we have a new addition!
FYI: not everything got "huge updates", if the archives dont contain X then i dont have it. If ANYONE has stuff that could be added and wants to share, feel free to throw me an dm. Ill report back when the uploads are done. Until then.

Updates schmupdates.png

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Would be nice

Unzip, open the exe and drag a kks card into the application window, thats basically it. Huge credits go to the chads over at mercury/5ch

does anyone have this Theresa card from Juedge?
You MIGHT want to wait a day or 2 at the fucking LEAST before posting a request.

AoiLover

May 12, 2021
new does not mean you had audacity to didn't look back any post on thread
LookMe can find on kemono
Nevermind, I found it and btw I wasn't sure that file was still working because some of them just gave me error by clicking the link that why i didn't bother to look in old post but thanks anyways ill be careful next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.