[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ami666

Jul 15, 2019
Guys, need advice since i have planned on making a huge archive of scenes (for now it has 150gb+ of scenes (all of them sorted) from various artists, but i need a hosting site that maybe more or less secure (and by that i mean that i cant make backups in my ssd since i'm running out of it). Any reccomendations? (Edit 2: forgot to mention that it would be awesome if it's free, and ofc it's intention is to be shared here)
You can try terabox. They give you 1TB space free but im not sure if you can share links as freely as the other services.

Byikol25

May 5, 2021
¿Quién me puede pasar esta Card y Mod en Zip o Rar?
No se donde están "los archivos" que tanto mencionan

lznb

Jan 31, 2022
[引用=“潘弗莱蒂塔,帖子:11388850,成员:526377”]
All Jabobco:
2023-05-25
[/引用]
could you upload it again? Anonymous files cannot already be used

Reactions: full_full

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
You can try terabox. They give you 1TB space free but im not sure if you can share links as freely as the other services.
tysm, when i'm done sorting the folders i'll give it a try and see if people can download it freely. EDIT: Actually i'll let you all pick for ONE folder (so pick it and and the most required one will be the one shared) to upload it there and see what happens if too many people download it. Take also into account that not all of them are filled with scenes, some of the folders may be empty because i'm just planning to get the scenes sooner or later, but since this is also time consuming, it just needs time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ami666

Jul 15, 2019
tysm, when i'm done sorting the folders i'll give it a try and see if people can download it freely. EDIT: Actually i'll let you all pick for ONE folder (so pick it and and the most required one will be the one shared) to upload it there and see what happens if too many people download it. Take also into account that not all of them are filled with scenes, some of the folders may be empty because i'm just planning to get the scenes sooner or later, but since this is also time consuming, it just needs time.
Im mostly into just hoksi scenes but as for terabox, you i believe you need a premium activation for unlimited bandwidth when uploading. You can get it easily by watching 7 ads of 30s.....which i admit is pretty annoying but it is free. So just another heads up and do a bit of research on your own. This way at least no nasty surprises.

Oct 31, 2022
does the Mikale scene at that folder mostly the free one?

Status
Not open for further replies.