[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry nvm Scrath said it's a private mod but I do know that the it's from Kyonko however kyonko doesn't make a original mod, no? Cuz I put one from Kyonko too if it worked but it ain't working.
Going through Kyonko files i downloaded here i found this -
This is the only Raiden/Baal mod in their stuff, does this work? Must solve this mystery! XD

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023

Unzip, open the exe and drag a kks card into the application window, thats basically it. Huge credits go to the chads over at mercury/5ch

You MIGHT want to wait a day or 2 at the fucking LEAST before posting a request.

I got them covered luckily, lol
You can look at my reply to it if you want to add it to the archive if not already

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019

Unzip, open the exe and drag a kks card into the application window, thats basically it. Huge credits go to the chads over at mercury/5ch
The read me states that it's only for character cards, the other guy was asking about converting KKS scene data.

SomeHowOutTheArse

Sep 12, 2020
this might be dumb question
but how to increase character height in chara studio ?
A question best asked in the Koikatsu Discord. You can change character height in the character creation screen by clicking on the body tab (top left, looks like a stick figure doing T-pose) and then on the general tab. There you can change their height or scale the character. If you have better repack you can click on the X/Y/Z option at the bottom right to change which part of the body you want to scale.

creater1

Mar 16, 2023
Anyone got projektimp's Collei card? I can't post links just yet. Or any good Collei card for that matter, none of the public ones are any good.

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, need advice since i have planned on making a huge archive of scenes (for now it has 150gb+ of scenes (all of them sorted) from various artists, but i need a hosting site that maybe more or less secure (and by that i mean that i cant make backups in my ssd since i'm running out of it). Any reccomendations? (Edit 2: forgot to mention that it would be awesome if it's free, and ofc it's intention is to be shared here)

Reactions: elpelt
Status
Not open for further replies.