[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinoruna

May 27, 2023
Ive got this for FGM if you want but it hasnt been updated since a long time, so no Oshi no ko

Dont have the second one
Here are the two others :

thanks

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
anyone has this scene?

It should be this, didnt try it myself :
*************/2a11Ydv7z1/

Any one have juedge cards?
Here :

Does anyone has keiyuu Ienaga Mugi's card/mod?

need v1.01
Think its this one but cant remember if theres a specific mod, tell me if something's missing

sorry, but anyone have the latest Keiyuu Shiroko? the gigapack doesn't have any update of it
Here what ive got, not sure if its the version you want :

davedave793

May 17, 2021
Think its this one but cant remember if theres a specific mod, tell me if something's missing
It say:
[Message:Sideloader] [UAR] WARNING! Missing item detected in [nashi_cape], the card might be saved with a different version
[Warning:Sideloader] Missing item [nashi_cape][co_top][717][outfit4.ChaFileClothes.ClothesTop]
[Message:Sideloader] [UAR] WARNING! Missing item detected in [nashi_cape], the card might be saved with a different version
[Warning:Sideloader] Missing item [nashi_cape][co_top][717][outfit5.ChaFileClothes.ClothesTop]
The christmas top miss .

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
It say:
[Warning:Sideloader] Missing item [nashi_cape][co_top][717][outfit4.ChaFileClothes.ClothesTop]
[Warning:Sideloader] Missing item [nashi_cape][co_top][717][outfit5.ChaFileClothes.ClothesTop]
The christmas top miss .
It works on mine but i didnt found specific mod for it. I saved and exported the outfit 5, try to put it in your coordinate folder. I also join the mod Nashi Cape but i dont think its responsible for the absence of the top
If it still doesnt work it could also be that your game/studio is old (if you havent updated it for a while) since it requires a Material editor 3.1+ and Overlay 6.0+

davedave793

May 17, 2021
It works on mine but i didnt found specific mod for it. I saved and exported the outfit 5, try to put it in your coordinate folder. I also join the mod Nashi Cape but i dont think its responsible for the absence of the top
If it still doesnt work it could also be that your game/studio is old (if you havent updated it for a while) since it requires a Material editor 3.1+ and Overlay 6.0+
Also can't use.
Can you give the top's MaterialEditor (maintex normal map) ? I try to find it.
ifofo.png

Last edited:

lolman7222

Jun 4, 2021
Thanks! However there is one thing on the Komi san card that looks off and that her face shadow and her eyes. Does it look like this when you load her?
Ok Im actually at my setup now. I don't see anything wrong with the model on my end. Maybe you're missing a mod or smthn?

Oct 31, 2022

Here :

man, idk you buy the card or nope but you really helped me here mate

Reactions: Tofu93

MysticWold

Sep 1, 2020
Ive got this for FGM if you want but it hasnt been updated since a long time, so no Oshi no ko

Dont have the second one
Here are the two others :

Thanks for the Gawr Gura card! But I was hoping that this outfit was in it too! But if anyone does have it from Hatoko, that would be great.

lolman7222

Jun 4, 2021
What eyes does she have? and is there any type of overlay on the card?
As far as I can see, there's no eye overlays.
My only other idea is that you might not be on the latest or more recent HF Patch? I'm currently on v3.2 and it works fine for me.

Here's her eye schematics:

Oct 31, 2022

Here :

tbh the Juedge card pack really almost catch up with the latest release that until this , really thankful for the update, maybe I'll go find the new release card with Raina from PGR and new Seele on other website if I lucky enough

Status
Not open for further replies.