Status
Not open for further replies.

dopoter

Aug 31, 2020
Anyone have these scenes?

Thanks in advance

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
Anybody have any of these Hatoko cards? They aren't in the archive posted.

Reactions: JimBob002

Jun 15, 2023
还有人有这张 DEF 的 Kirie Kagarino 卡吗?

MysticWold

Sep 1, 2020
Does anyone have this card from Dolores, it's the most accurate looking card of the character Mahiru Shiina.

Also, I'm looking for some male cards. Mostly male cards that are shadow faceless, hiding only their eyes. I've seen some available on Pixiv for free, but I'm wondering if there are more that you guys might of gotten from other sites or pixiv before they got deleted. Here is an example of the faceless male on the image:

Also, I do know that the Miku Nakano card is from PIS. But I'm wondering if the hair on Miku is an update or just added randomly from a hair pack. If there is an updated Miku card, I would like someone to post that too. But if it's just a random hairstyle added instead, does anyone know what it's called?

MysticWold

Sep 1, 2020
Does anyone have this card from Dolores, it's the most accurate looking card of the character Mahiru Shiina.

Also, I'm looking for some male cards. Mostly male cards that are shadow faceless, hiding only their eyes. I've seen some available on Pixiv for free, but I'm wondering if there are more that you guys might of gotten from other sites or pixiv before they got deleted. Here is an example of the faceless male on the image:

Also, I do know that the Miku Nakano card is from PIS. But I'm wondering if the hair on Miku is an update or just added randomly from a hair pack. If there is an updated Miku card, I would like someone to post that too. But if it's just a random hairstyle added instead, does anyone know what it's called?
P.S. The male cards that I want don't necessarily need to have a shadow face. But if they don't have eyes without the shadow and do have a mouth, nose, clothes and everything else then that's fine too.

lolman7222

Jun 4, 2021

Here you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.