[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticWold

Sep 1, 2020
As far as I can see, there's no eye overlays.
My only other idea is that you might not be on the latest or more recent HF Patch? I'm currently on v3.2 and it works fine for me.

Here's her eye schematics:
How do you update the HF Patch? Also, should I make a backup for something. Updating the game doesn't do anything to the cards or mods right?

lolman7222

Jun 4, 2021
How do you update the HF Patch? Also, should I make a backup for something. Updating the game doesn't do anything to the cards or mods right?
You gotta download Patch from here:

You dont need to backup, cuz it does it for you iirc.
Your cards and mods will be fine. Updating Patch will add/update mods that are included with each version of it, as well as remove mods that no longer work with it.

Either way, you'll be fine.

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Your cards and mods will be fine. Updating Patch will add/update mods that are included with each version of it, as well as remove mods that no longer work with it.
I'm wondering about the "mods no longer working" thing. Because when I used the update patch, it removed a bunch of mods and messed up a bunch of my cards. I had to redownload the missing mods to get the cards to work properly again.

asdvdty srthby

Sep 20, 2021
hey does anyone have this card?

Reactions: Unraveledport

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks for the Gawr Gura card! But I was hoping that this outfit was in it too! But if anyone does have it from Hatoko, that would be great.
If its juste about the outfit, i think ive found the one that he uses for the top, so you can just put it and then change the top. i also attach an other mod that gives classical hairstyle and the hat but youll have to do some adjustement for the position.
It can look like this with the 2mods (one for back/front hair + hat in head accessories, and one for the top) :

00001.JPG

(gurara.zipmod is the one for the top outfit if u just want that part)

hey does anyone have this card?

Dont have the 1st, the 4th and the 6th. For the 5th ive got the card but not the updated one with this outfit, take it if you want.
The 2nd, the 3rd and the 7 are here :

does anybody have this recent Hatoko card/mod?

or this coordinate?

Here for the card/mod :

Ive packed the files of this post quickly so tell me if theres a problem.

themademan

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone have a full collection of Lo_R's mods? Most links in his kemono are dead

asdvdty srthby

Sep 20, 2021
If its juste about the outfit, i think ive found the one that he uses for the top, so you can just put it and then change the top. i also attach an other mod that gives classical hairstyle and the hat but youll have to do some adjustement for the position.
It can look like this with the 2mods (one for back/front hair + hat in head accessories, and one for the top) :

View attachment 2704642

Dont have the 1st, the 4th and the 6th. For the 5th ive got the card but not the updated one with this outfit, take it if you want.

Here for the card/mod :

thank you very much, i owe you one

pleasingcow

Oct 21, 2017

View attachment 2704642

Here for the card/mod :

sorry to bother but what is the difference with (kkeye)?

Status
Not open for further replies.