[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticWold

Sep 1, 2020
If its juste about the outfit, i think ive found the one that he uses for the top, so you can just put it and then change the top. i also attach an other mod that gives classical hairstyle and the hat but youll have to do some adjustement for the position.
It can look like this with the 2mods (one for back/front hair + hat in head accessories, and one for the top) :

View attachment 2704642

(gurara.zipmod is the one for the top outfit if u just want that part)

Dont have the 1st, the 4th and the 6th. For the 5th ive got the card but not the updated one with this outfit, take it if you want.
The 2nd, the 3rd and the 7 are here :

Here for the card/mod :

Ive packed the files of this post quickly so tell me if theres a problem.
Thanks for the Gura zipmods man. Also, yeah I can do that on adjusting everything but it be easier if you could send me the card with it having the outfit on it already.

O-UHEllo

Jan 2, 2021
Anyone have these 2 cards?

Last edited:

yc4ever

Jan 10, 2020
Anyone got h-axiom's updated rapi? Mfw wanna pay but their patreon sold out rn:FacePalm:

EDIT: actually forget it. read thru their patreon apparently they ban leaker with serial coded cards. Mfw they go through so much to not sell cards :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
Reactions: AininChase

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Anyone have these scenes?

Thanks in advance

Anybody have any of these Hatoko cards? They aren't in the archive posted.

2,3,4 + mods :
Tell me if important mods are missing

anyhave this collection
Wwm has already been posted several times, i think some should be here, dont know if theres everything :

Thanks for the Gura zipmods man. Also, yeah I can do that on adjusting everything but it be easier if you could send me the card with it having the outfit on it already.
Yeah, Here with the adjustements i did, thats not perfect tho i did it quickly :

dopoter

Aug 31, 2020

2,3,4 + mods :

Wwm has already been posted several times, i think some should be here, dont know if theres everything :

Yeah, Here with the adjustements i did, thats not perfect tho i did it quickly :
Thank you very much, brother.
If you have any more of tothemoons scenes, it would be much appreciated. Would gladly help you with your requests too (if I can).

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Thank you very much, brother.
If you have any more of tothemoons scenes, it would be much appreciated. Would gladly help you with your requests too (if I can).
Till the 35, dont think the link will stay up for long :

Does anyone have エットレ / users/19800475 scenes?
Most of them are downloadable directly on the Kemono
( )

51lva

Mar 30, 2021
Till the 35, dont think the link will stay up for long :

Most of them are downloadable directly on the Kemono
( )
Thanks!

MysticWold

Sep 1, 2020
Does anyone have Shoompon koikatsu scenes? Here is an example of an image. Shoompon shared these scenes on the Koikatsu Discord but it doesn't work for me. So does anyone have them?

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
2,3,4 + mods :
Hey thanks for the cards. Too bad you didn't have the Baelz and Okayu cards. Almost have all of them now. Greedy S.O.B. deserves to have all his shit pirated and freely distributed locking everything behind those ridiculous prices.

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
Hey thanks for the cards. Too bad you didn't have the Baelz and Okayu cards. Almost have all of them now. Greedy S.O.B. deserves to have all his shit pirated and freely distributed locking everything behind those ridiculous prices.
Can you share all your holo card? I'm looking for them too

Feb 3, 2023
I'm looking male coordinates, any suggestions creator that distributing male characters cloth from games like genshin, honkai and such?

Status
Not open for further replies.