[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofonej291

Nov 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Appears to be a Nyanify scene (happens with a few of them), and it looks like the arms or in some cases other body parts have extra joints or otherwise look funky (screenshot). Thanks!

Jun 17, 2023
Does anyone know if this guy ever sold his stuff? all he did was tease releases with a .jpg file as far as im aware:

Jaeger116

Aug 13, 2023
Hi I was looking for Candace card by 虚子(Kyonko) and a last of his cards, I already search the cards in Crampus files but I can't find them those anyone knoe the name of the archive where I can find those cards? O they aren't in the Crampus files?

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Hi I was looking for Candace card by 虚子(Kyonko) and a last of his cards, I already search the cards in Crampus files but I can't find them those anyone knoe the name of the archive where I can find those cards? O they aren't in the Crampus files?
If you've got the archives, they're in there. Folder labeled 46.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Appears to be a Nyanify scene (happens with a few of them), and it looks like the arms or in some cases other body parts have extra joints or otherwise look funky (screenshot). Thanks!
Running fine on KK. Are you on KKS? If so, try some of the stuff suggested in the following link:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote