[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah, they deleted krampus signature without a warning. No explanations and they sunk the ship with all the pirates on it.

No more encrypted stuff are allowed...

Check the page 295, all started with redknight post.
No explanation at all? i mean, there should be some legal problems behind that, otherwise i dont quite understand why encrypted links is a problem. The only ones taking risks (if this is about viruses or whatever) are the users.

Ne0_Kazu

Aug 23, 2023
No explanation at all? i mean, there should be some legal problems behind that, otherwise i dont quite understand why encrypted links is a problem. The only ones taking risks (if this is about viruses or whatever) are the users.
Please drop the encryption thing and just post normally, we will delete any encrypted links from now on.
Any particular reason? Because the creators have people lurking everywhere, even here and archives will get b& asap if they find anything thats easily accessible. Believe me, im not doing this for the heck of it. After encoding the links the archives finally exist for quite some time and this whole idea about banning the use of encription will hurt this thread immensly. Again, the people which stuff is shared in this very thread either lurk themselves or have people lurking for them and report anything to the filehoster. Which results in deletion, account ban etc. Had the problem with a hoster where someone reported due to this very thread that i was uploading child abuse content. After getting in contact with the admin of pixeldrain he reverted this decision and mentioned the 3 reports were issued from 1 ip, using tor aswell.
So any official statement would be quite welcome.
Since then, not a single explanation... So basically they nuked this thread. I only have 13 days in the forum and i found a lot of scene that wasn't even on discord, bepis or even 4chan threads.

Good to be part of the pirates crew. Arrrr !

Reactions: SaraVL57

Jred100

Jul 20, 2023
Yo does somebody know if i need to have a certain minimum number of posts or something to be able to send dms?
Unless im dumb im just not seeing the option to do so

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Since then, not a single explanation... So basically they nuked this thread. I only have 13 days in the forum and i found a lot of scene that wasn't even on discord, bepis or even 4chan threads.

Good to be part of the pirates crew. Arrrr !
I was in the making of a 150 GB+ scene archive, said that 2 or 3 weeks ago, im still making it, i hope that when im done sorting all the scenes i can share it here as a last goodbye
1694612789057.png

NullCheck

Jul 11, 2023
The entire reason I found about F95Zone was because this particular thread started getting famous and word was getting out about it.

Things were just getting good. I have more high-quality scenes and cards now than I could ever use in my lifetime. Losing these contributors is tragic. Really wish there was a way to keep it going.

raven9009

Aug 18, 2023
I don't even want to mention it, but it's so absurd that it sounds like a racist. There is no example of a correct link based on evidence, and even posting encrypted information is being deleted without permission. It just seems like the bad side of the police who wield power. The police also explain the reason, but it seems like they are shooting without explaining the reason, so I can't help but be shocked.

raven9009

Aug 18, 2023

Ugh... I hope it all ends well... Anyway, is there any user who has this? I want to get this because it's attractive... Even though it's sad, the fact that I want to get it makes me smile.

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
I don't even want to mention it, but it's so absurd that it sounds like a racist. There is no example of a correct link based on evidence, and even posting encrypted information is being deleted without permission. It just seems like the bad side of the police who wield power. The police also explain the reason, but it seems like they are shooting without explaining the reason, so I can't help but be shocked.
WELL..........the reason why my post disappeared for no reason was found (n)(n)(n)

cuditlanhlung

Aug 20, 2021
And do what exactly when i update the archives? Create a new one every 1-2 weeks while seeding nearly 70gb until its worth it??
Edit: Just curious, as i had this exact same proposal where i previously posted the archives

Aye, in the archives. Uppercase Letters etc.
Where can I download the archives?

Last edited:

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
I understand that Cap in trying to state, i wont reup my archive in the future when i post it, 150gb only because lazy ones dont want to take part in this... either way, we'll see in the next days what happens, and then we can decide what we'll do.

raven9009

Aug 18, 2023
Information about maps that are encrypted separately is posted.
I think the answer is to specify only the files as gofiles. No matter how much you try to protest, it is already clearly explained in the gofile, but even if you protest that they are using their power arbitrarily from the moment this is deleted without permission, they have nothing to say.

I think the answer is to put information about pirate treasure maps in the past into a box in advance and interpret them again to finally get the treasure. In the case of Captain, I think the answer is to record a separate text file containing the homepage encrypted in the Gofile and post it in a thread periodically.

kamboko

Sep 12, 2023
I just have understood how it works, decoding or some stuff, but seems to be this ship just have blown up?
Hope the archive should be seen here once more

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote