[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jred100

Jul 20, 2023
Remains to be seen at this point. Need to find a suitable location first
Been a lurker for a while and i just want to come out to say thank you, especially you Krampus, Myspace121, gokuu001 and the rest of the crew that have been contributing on here, looking out for the community, although im new to koikatsu, i despise the current state of it with the walling, since its not only against ILLUSION's wishes, but cause i have also heard and seen in my short time here walled cards/scenes lost cause the creator deleted or just lost them somehow, i consider saving stuff to be very important in anything that its this community driven/dependant.

it reminds me lowkey of the p2w server problem that minecraft had, still has, which left a sour taste in my mouth.

To clarify; the guys who wall everything, and request more than 10 bucks per card are the ones that i really dislike, the ones that want support cause they actually need it to continue, without being full on scumbags encourage you to join their patreon by giving early access but DO release everything after a 3 weeks or so are alright in my books, thats resonable

Anyways, i'll try to DM you later since i did get my hands on some cards from a creator that i dont think was on the ONE PIECE yet, as some have said before you are one of the reasons im here, if you do jump ship to go to a different place please keep us informed. ;)

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
the appreciation everyone showing is a farcry from that 4chan place, honestly it pissed me off how ungrateful people there were.
and instead of jumping ship why dont we just dm the archive link instead of posting a code, and post any new stuff directly (let the snitches go though the effort of deleting everything one by one) and keep a copy in the archive under a random(day/month/year) or a number. abandoning ship and disbanding is exactly what the greedy cuntcreators(canoncially accurate) were hoping for

Mumei3

Sep 6, 2023
Really dogshit turn of events, I just arrived here lmao

I can't add much to the support peeps here are giving, this really was the ONE PIECE

Just know cap, if the ship sets sail ever again, the crew will follow

ArisConver

Sep 12, 2023
have anyone have newbie's rinko and Asuka and kirara mod and card?

have anyone have Arctic fox's Izayoi Nonomi and July's karma card?

I really want these,please

KoeLeonel

Jun 12, 2023
Does anyone have LeiseHG Marseillaise and Shimanto?

Kurozeel

Aug 27, 2023
When the master gone and the academy ruined, the diciplines would scatter to spread his teachings. this turns of event is not the end but just the beginning of even greater era of PIRATES. thanks for the clown who trigger this, your stupidity worth an oscar medal. I'm not gonna say, We are going to find ONE PIECE this time because we've already obtained it, so it is time to share the joy of it to the world. :LUL:

Romari_122

Aug 15, 2020
And do what exactly when i update the archives? Create a new one every 1-2 weeks while seeding nearly 70gb until its worth it??
Edit: Just curious, as i had this exact same proposal where i previously posted the archives

----->>>>

I'm not saying update them every time. Just create a torrent file, once, up to date. And then I can download updates from Go.file. I have a download speed of 27 kilobytes per second, I will download 70 GB - 3 months if I do it through the browser. I need a torrent file only for 1 time.

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
download the the archive and make a torrent on ur own by all means, noone stoping you, if the archive gets updated download it again and make another torrent. noones entitied to anything, anything that is received is in itself enough, if u want more go do it yourself or by all mean go support the authors, they'll be more than happy to upload to a place you can download easily for the money you pay.

fuzzyoxsl

Jun 6, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Appears to be a Nyanify scene (happens with a few of them), and it looks like the arms or in some cases other body parts have extra joints or otherwise look funky (screenshot). Thanks!
Happens to me alot on KKS. You need to start learning how to use ADV KKPE and adjust the bones. Look for "j_hand" L and R, "j_leg03" L and R, etc, among others, and adjust the positions on the bones manually.

Edit: Also, RIP to this forums then. Found out a ton of other creators whose scenes I've enjoyed. Thankful to anyone and everyone who shared.

d3xtral1243

Jul 24, 2021
also i want to leave one little message to those authors and their minions that are lurking. you lot need to understand that alot of us cant buy your stuff because of geo restrictions, some are just outright poor af, and alot of us arent gonna buy anything at all, u arent missing out on any revenue because these poverty ass beggers arent gonna buy anything anyways, sharing ur cards and scene with these people and upping ur rep's goes along way to get good words to people that acctually will pay. i'd personally reccommend anyone reading this post to suppory kyono, nyanify, erena, mogrio that chinese dude zheyzheyche,hoksi simply because their stuff gets leaked and almost instantly, and do u see them unleash a hoard of hounds? they dont go out of their ways to make sharing difficult and the surprising thing is they make the best content?????and is acctually affordable/reasonably priced??????? u can pick up nyanify's whole collection for 2 cup of coffee.

TLDR: support the authors that arent assholes, they arent asking 10-15 dollar for one single card that you are allowed to buy only if you pay for 10 months straight 10$ each. dont even ask for pirate their cards.
support authors like kyono who make absolutely bargain for what they offer.

also shout out to my favorite artist Pjackson. he sells his cards for the low price of 0 dollar. and is 2 miles ahead in quality of everyone that is paid.

fuzzyoxsl

Jun 6, 2021
Oh it's only for encrypted links? Why exactly? I've seen so many other threads sharing/leaking software and videos. I thought it was a blanket ban on all downloads links.

• Angry
Reactions: Romari_122
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote