[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ne0_Kazu

Aug 23, 2023
I just have understood how it works, decoding or some stuff, but seems to be this ship just have blown up?
Hope the archive should be seen here once more
The archive is still alive, if you added to your favorites, you can still have access, but the encrypted code is lost.

Anathema999

Dec 3, 2018
Remains to be seen at this point. Need to find a suitable location first
Hopefully you find a good place to move to, I've been following you for a good amount of months, maybe close to a year? Not sure exactly how long but it's been awhile and through you I discovered a ton of Charas that I wouldn't have known about otherwise, so to that I say thank you and I hope that you can continue somewhere else. Wherever that may be, I'll be there (albeit as a lurker, just as I have been).

And to the mods who will eventually read this, why don't you have the guts to even properly explain things? Are you guys scared or something? I've been a user of F95 for a few years now and up to this point I've had a pretty good experience and have recommended a ton of people to check out this site due to my own good experiences. Things are safe here and well formatted, there are a ton of resources and the community is good. Sometimes you gotta go through a few hoops to get things (not only on this thread, on other threads too) but you're getting stuff for free so what can you do.

That all changed with this recent action though, basically banning a user, no, a community as a whole and then not even having the gall to say why? Just indirectly say "no encrypted links" even though you know very well why said links are encrypted and have seen the mass outrage stemming from that decision. F95Zone, like all websites, is one founded on top of its community which you have effectively killed a portion of. And to top it all off again, you refuse to even say why.

Are you guys scared of something? Is that why you won't elaborate? Or are you just lazy and don't feel like moderating a highly active thread anymore? I'd hope my conclusions are baseless but really I have no way of proving that because you yourselves wont tell anyone why.

Paired

Dec 21, 2022
have anyone have newbie's rinko and Asuka and kirara mod and card?

have anyone have Arctic fox's Izayoi Nonomi and July's karma card?

I really want these,please
It's in the archives... oh wait they killed them :LUL:

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
the archives if you knew how to access them this new puzzle shouldn't be too hard.
I believe sharing cards in the card sharing thread is a great way to go forward.
HELLO the headers of the ktan cards have all changed like this , How can I solve this problem? View attachment 2927454
That's... very odd. Did you install any plugins or mods recently?

Reactions: whatever888

CZN

Mar 13, 2021
Hi, I've downloaded the hatoko's roboco card in one of the link here. However the game doesn't recognize them and not showing the card although I can still see them in KK manager. I wanna ask does anyone know what's the problem? Thanks!

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
Hi, I've downloaded the hatoko's roboco card in one of the link here. However the game doesn't recognize them and not showing the card although I can still see them in KK manager. I wanna ask does anyone know what's the problem? Thanks!

Drop card in KK or Studio. It should work

Reactions: CZN and naki.ata

nova-storm

Aug 18, 2021
Been a while but back with a good chunk of VR Scene conversions:

} Komi tothemoon series (couldn't get the last guy to work in POV so that's not in here)

- ImSayaa's new Silver Wolf Scene (only the first one part, part 2 doesn't looks kinda meh from POV)

} tothemoon's new Toru scene (no BJ, could get it to work in POV)

- Alice scene from tothemoon

- Yotsuba scene (forgot the author, sorry D: )

} Chizuru scenes, from (in order): YuukiS, Vanser, Vanser, ImSayaa, and YuukiS again

} Asuna (SAO) Scenes, from (in order): ImSayaa, ImSayaa, YuukiS, Vanser

Fixed the weird angle and bloom effect from the sute mona BJ conversion:

Got the other two parts of Jabobco's Barbara Scene to point where I think they're pretty okay:
- Part 2 (RCG)
- Part 3 (Facing CG)

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
Is it a conspiracy theory to assume that a creator aproached the admins and asked to ban the encrypted links?
Honestly? Wouldn't surprise me. Some of them are flat out insane. A few are willing to charge more than the game's MSRP for cards and mods that, frankly, look like crap.

Wouldn't be the first time they used underhanded tactics to prevent card sharing. Cards that, I'll add, can't legally be sold under the terms of service. Been following our Captain here for a while. This is the best the archives have been, to memory. Would be a shame to lose them and have to move because mods here either don't get it, or are on the wrong team.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Honestly? Wouldn't surprise me. Some of them are flat out insane. A few are willing to charge more than the game's MSRP for cards and mods that, frankly, look like crap.

Wouldn't be the first time they used underhanded tactics to prevent card sharing. Cards that, I'll add, can't legally be sold under the terms of service. Been following our Captain here for a while. This is the best the archives have been, to memory. Would be a shame to lose them and have to move because mods here either don't get it, or are on the wrong team.
It is quite likely, yeah. I've supported and gladly continue to support some of the authors whose cards are being distributed in the treasure chest because they're reasonably priced and generally reasonable people. But some of the other authors have no business charging as much as they do, acting as they do, then acting surprised and irate when people don't want to take their absurd prices and distribution schemes.

Reactions: Tuser1
Sep 6, 2018
It's good to be in something from the ground floor. I came too late for that and I know. But lately, I'm getting the feeling that I came in at the end. The best is over.

Romari_122

Aug 15, 2020
download the the archive and make a torrent on ur own by all means, noone stoping you, if the archive gets updated download it again and make another torrent. noones entitied to anything, anything that is received is in itself enough, if u want more go do it yourself or by all mean go support the authors, they'll be more than happy to upload to a place you can download easily for the money you pay.
You're all kind of offended. I just asked someone to make a Torrent File if it's not difficult for someone, Who has all Krampus archives. My download speed from Go.File is extremely slow. I won't be able to download all the archives even in a month.
I asked the community for a favor, I just asked, I didn’t force anyone to do it. But you, the offended ones, began to push me around, what and how I should do. Lord, when will people start helping each other and not being selfish.

Thanks Cpt. Krampus, which gave access to Go.File. But alas, I can’t even download one single file.

SosJapan15

Jul 20, 2023
It is quite likely, yeah. I've supported and gladly continue to support some of the authors whose cards are being distributed in the treasure chest because they're reasonably priced and generally reasonable people. But some of the other authors have no business charging as much as they do, acting as they do, then acting surprised and irate when people don't want to take their absurd prices and distribution schemes.

Thank god i saved the link so i can access It at any time. But aparently the thread is dead so no more payed cards for me. Which is a shame cause there were some i was loking for some of a certain autor. Thank you all for the cards and scenes you gave to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote