[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipfan1314

Mar 2, 2019
I just have understood how it works, decoding or some stuff, but seems to be this ship just have blown up?
Hope the archive should be seen here once more
Same. Really all that encryption was there for was to keep things around longer. Seems like people care more about the cards than some of the companies whose games end up here.

• Haha
Reactions: pepper6969

theflexeo

Jul 24, 2020
also i want to leave one little message to those authors and their minions that are lurking. you lot need to understand that alot of us cant buy your stuff because of geo restrictions, some are just outright poor af, and alot of us arent gonna buy anything at all, u arent missing out on any revenue because these poverty ass beggers arent gonna buy anything anyways, sharing ur cards and scene with these people and upping ur rep's goes along way to get good words to people that acctually will pay. i'd personally reccommend anyone reading this post to suppory kyono, nyanify, erena, mogrio that chinese dude zheyzheyche,hoksi simply because their stuff gets leaked and almost instantly, and do u see them unleash a hoard of hounds? they dont go out of their ways to make sharing difficult and the surprising thing is they make the best content?????and is acctually affordable/reasonably priced??????? u can pick up nyanify's whole collection for 2 cup of coffee.

TLDR: support the authors that arent assholes, they arent asking 10-15 dollar for one single card that you are allowed to buy only if you pay for 10 months straight 10$ each. dont even ask for pirate their cards.
support authors like kyono who make absolutely bargain for what they offer.

also shout out to my favorite artist Pjackson. he sells his cards for the low price of 0 dollar. and is 2 miles ahead in quality of everyone that is paid.
I am one of those creators. What makes me mad are the people who change characters then repost (that monetize it) and resellers. This community is easy to leech off of other people's work and make money. Some of these reposters make more money then the people who actually put in some work. Some of them don't even credit the original scene and claim it as their own because they "edited" it slightly. When all they did was change the background or move a hand. I understand why some people may want to keep private and why some people will quit. It is demoralizing when a repost of your own scene does better than what you had originally. I see this everywhere on pixiv. Without a paywall there is no reason for me to share any scenes other than getting screwed over by the community.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
I am one of those creators. What makes me mad are the people who change characters then repost (that monetize it) and resellers. This community is easy to leech off of other people's work and make money. Some of these reposters make more money then the people who actually put in some work. Some of them don't even credit the original scene and claim it as their own because they "edited" it slightly. When all they did was change the background or move a hand. I understand why some people may want to keep private and why some people will quit. It is demoralizing when a repost of your own scene does better than what you had originally. I see this everywhere on pixiv. Without a paywall there is no reason for me to share any scenes other than getting screwed over by the community.
Yeah, I can understand your feeling in this case. I've made a few cards and scenes from scratch and I know how much time, effort, and knowledge goes into making them. Resellers and plagiarists are pretty bottom-tier scum who don't deserve a single cent of what they leech off of people.

On the other hand, I don't really think that low-effort reselling is what dextral was talking about. It was rather more of a general (though somewhat poorly worded) message toward first-party card creators who make fairly bad looking, often low-effort, and low quality cards, then charge $15-$30 for them or expect their patrons (often people who somehow don't know better) to sub to them for several months just to get one card.

If anything, though, I think there's an overlap in these kinds of distributors... They're both scummy, just for different (though related) reasons.

theflexeo

Jul 24, 2020
Yeah, I can understand your feeling in this case. I've made a few cards and scenes from scratch and I know how much time, effort, and knowledge goes into making them. Resellers and plagiarists are pretty bottom-tier scum who don't deserve a single cent of what they leech off of people.

On the other hand, I don't really think that low-effort reselling is what dextral was talking about. It was rather more of a general (though somewhat poorly worded) message toward first-party card creators who make fairly bad looking, often low-effort, and low quality cards, then charge $15-$30 for them or expect their patrons (often people who somehow don't know better) to sub to them for several months just to get one card.

If anything, though, I think there's an overlap in these kinds of distributors... They're both scummy, just for different (though related) reasons.
I know, I was just giving general thoughts on paywall. I support good card makers with reasonable prices. I'm here also for some of the $30+ per card lol. There are also some creators that are way to cheap who put out high quality cards like makisu. I'd say $10 per high quality card is reasonable, but I'm not a card maker so idk how much work is put into it.

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
I know, I was just giving general thoughts on paywall. I support good card makers with reasonable prices. I'm here also for some of the $30+ per card lol. There are also some creators that are way to cheap who put out high quality cards like makisu. I'd say $10 per high quality card is reasonable, but I'm not a card maker so idk how much work is put into it.
Yeah... look this adang is absurd price for card...
And posible scamm. Not regulated :unsure:

Katolix

May 11, 2018
Hi, Katolix
Could you send the remaining Toukyou scene?
or who else have the remaining scene
Hi, i'm really sorry but i don't have the remaining scenes yet. I checked 2 other sites (not kemono) and i didn't see the files or a folder about them. If someone can share it they are welcome.

fishgreen

Sep 4, 2023
I believe sharing cards in the card sharing thread is a great way to go forward.

That's... very odd. Did you install any plugins or mods recently?
I've heard that new plugins can conflict with many old cards, so I haven't updated any plugins for a long time. As for mods, they are all character mods; I haven't installed any of those functional mods.

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
I've heard that new plugins can conflict with many old cards, so I haven't updated any plugins for a long time. As for mods, they are all character mods; I haven't installed any of those functional mods.
Plugins update or plugin old. Depends on the card
Here my plugins that solve that:

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

hehexd123456

Dec 13, 2017
Information about maps that are encrypted separately is posted.
I think the answer is to specify only the files as gofiles. No matter how much you try to protest, it is already clearly explained in the gofile, but even if you protest that they are using their power arbitrarily from the moment this is deleted without permission, they have nothing to say.

I think the answer is to put information about pirate treasure maps in the past into a box in advance and interpret them again to finally get the treasure. In the case of Captain, I think the answer is to record a separate text file containing the homepage encrypted in the Gofile and post it in a thread periodically.
IIRC he replaced hash with download link in his signature, room temperature mod deleted and gave a warning

SaraVL57

May 16, 2022
I'm a bit a out of the loop but if this thread is gonna sink and go to shit I just wanna give a specific fuck you to Ltsuki and your minions, for being the most greedy koi content creator I've ever seen, you should be genuinely ashamed of your prices it is disgusting I pray someone leaks every shitty $350+ card you've ever put up.

And thank you to all the amazing contributors here, I didn't know about card leaking threads till recent and I'm very glad I was lucky enough to stumble upon this community and even contribute myself I hope to follow along side you based individuals to the next ship.

satsukiKoto

Aug 18, 2023
Did you try change shader to shader_forge/main_skin?
It's work for me

Reactions: naki.ata

allstarali

Jul 22, 2023
Honestly? Wouldn't surprise me. Some of them are flat out insane. A few are willing to charge more than the game's MSRP for cards and mods that, frankly, look like crap.

Wouldn't be the first time they used underhanded tactics to prevent card sharing. Cards that, I'll add, can't legally be sold under the terms of service. Been following our Captain here for a while. This is the best the archives have been, to memory. Would be a shame to lose them and have to move because mods here either don't get it, or are on the wrong team.
As long as the demands are there, sellers will stay exist. The $350 whatever exclusive request has sold more than 50+ and you're wondering why some sellers charge ridiculous amount. The rich make that happen. You gotta blast the root cause to solve this. It's hilarious when beggars shout "I hope somebody leak all his overpriced garbage", meaning they encourage buying overpriced garbage without doing it themselves. Hate the rich but all reliant towards them.

I will say it. Just stop buying at all from the bunch within your category ($30+ cards). There are plenty good free cards anyway, not to mention most genshin and star rail mods are publicly released. If you're not satisfied with the quality, spend some time tweaking and tuning the card.

You're all kind of offended. I just asked someone to make a Torrent File if it's not difficult for someone, Who has all Krampus archives. My download speed from Go.File is extremely slow. I won't be able to download all the archives even in a month.
I asked the community for a favor, I just asked, I didn’t force anyone to do it. But you, the offended ones, began to push me around, what and how I should do. Lord, when will people start helping each other and not being selfish.

Thanks Cpt. Krampus, which gave access to Go.File. But alas, I can’t even download one single file.
You act like you ever contribute shit to the community. If you care so much about using torrent, start your own, upload whatever you have (you must have downloaded some), and let the community help you fiill up the container just like krampus does with his archive. Bet you won't because all you care is your own satisfaction.

Last edited:

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
You guys are acting like we can't share cards anymore. ???
We can still share, we just have to deal with report-abusing pay wallers again.
Probably not a big deal to someone who shares a card once in awhile. But to people who are constantly getting hundreds of cards on a monthly basis and trying to share them all. I imagine that work alone is more than enough work than anyone is entitled to, and adding irate paywallers (who seem to have no ethical concerns stealing other people's IP to make their cards) trying to remove all your work all the time constantly on top of that is just something they would rather not deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote