[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2022
I know, I was just giving general thoughts on paywall. I support good card makers with reasonable prices. I'm here also for some of the $30+ per card lol. There are also some creators that are way to cheap who put out high quality cards like makisu. I'd say $10 per high quality card is reasonable, but I'm not a card maker so idk how much work is put into it.
well yeah... like this one, tbh if i have paypal i will already try bought the Tina (Closers) card 1694671837274.png

Last edited:

satsukiKoto

Aug 18, 2023
Instead support that Ltsuki guy, I learn how to making a mod, port model into the game.
His head mod is not worth to pay that much the neck part is not good, eyes and eye browns are connected to the same blendshape.
Can't control them separately.

Sins99

May 1, 2023
Does anyone here have birth scene like this one,shame this artist doesn't share the scene data

Romari_122

Aug 15, 2020
"when will people start helping each other and not being selfish". Bro, you've been begging for specific cards for 3 months, and now you want someone to torrent you the entire archives even though it's been stated over and over again how much of a slog it would be? You're the one being selfish and entitled. Have you even tried other options to speed up your gofile download speeds like changing browsers, or using a vpn? When are you going to help the community back instead of begging.
I asked (ASKED) for a favor, I didn't force anyone. If you need (MY) help, then why don't you ask me? I can't read your mind.
I was trying to find out if someone has the ability to create a Torrent File. Did you even read what I wrote? I went through all the options, nothing helped me, but you, without even knowing my situation, sit and insult me, hero.

Romari_122

Aug 15, 2020
You act like you ever contribute shit to the community. If you care so much about using torrent, start your own, upload whatever you have (you must have downloaded some), and let the community help you fiill up the container just like krampus does with his archive. Bet you won't because all you care is your own satisfaction.
Man, are you really blind? I wrote, I can’t download a single file from Go.file, my download speed is almost zero. VPN doesn't help me, I have no other options. You were just offended by the fact that someone tried to ask for something. They could have simply written “No, this is impossible,” and that’s ALL. But no, you sit here and teach me about life, a few geniuses who think they are smarter than everyone else. Come on, teach me further. Why do some people react calmly, while people like you are trying to teach me?

• Angry
Reactions: fuzzyoxsl

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
Guys. Guys, if you keep going like this with insulting and attacking eacher other, this shit gets locked. And there are still cards and scenes being shared even without the archive. Then its darkness and gameover for real. No archives, no sharings at all, nothing.

Besides that, is the peppers idea not working? https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-thread.75103/post-11708452

I can’t download a single file from Go.file, my download speed is almost zero. VPN doesn't help
Use JDownloader to download from gofile with low speeds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Romari_122

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
From what I've seen of its limited run, it seems to be working. A few people do keep missing it though since it keeps getting lost amidst the panic and… whatever that whole torrent business is lol
It will settle down one day I hope, and whoever doesnt get it sorry, its plain and simple. Props to Pepper for that.
Everyone should know how to open a scene at this point when looking for leaked KK content.

We could make a map/level with books, shelves and sort of a library in-studio, each creator gets their own book or shelf ect.
Seems like there are endless possibilities tbh.

But for some reason many people just don't want to read. Only write complaints.
Yeah I wouldnt bother there, people who want to find, read.
I talk from my own experience, sometimes I was lazy too but once noticed Im hitting my head on the wall, Ill just invest a bit of time and go some pages back, search ect. even the laziest will adapt. Cant make everyone happy, specially if they are clearly not putting any effort, its quite simple.

Last edited:

fishgreen

Sep 4, 2023
Plugins update or plugin old. Depends on the card
Here my plugins that solve that:
Thank you for your response. However, I tried overwriting all the plugins you provided, but the issue still couldn't be resolved. Do I need to update any other plugins? All of his cards still appear the same. It seems to be a head model issue, but a few cards created using his head model are normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote