[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

T4otw48

Jul 3, 2022
Oh my god, is this thread finally ending?

Can't we just create a discord server or something similar?
the thread itself isn't ending, it's just that Krampus introduced a good method for avoiding archives being deleted, and for a while people were using his method. But a mod recently deleted all links using this method, and told people to stop using it. The thread isn't ending, we're just gonna need to go back to the status quo of archives being deleted left and right, and Krampus and other good contributors will be moving somewhere less restrictive.

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
the thread itself isn't ending, it's just that Krampus introduced a good method for avoiding archives being deleted, and for a while people were using his method. But a mod recently deleted all links using this method, and told people to stop using it. The thread isn't ending, we're just gonna need to go back to the status quo of archives being deleted left and right, and Krampus and other good contributors will be moving somewhere less restrictive.
Since this tread about sharing cards directly we can just do exactly that - share direct link to the card.Just like that.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-thread.75103/post-11708452
So yes, the thread isn't ending.

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
I've started adding 'plap' sounds to some of my fave sound-less scenes. But it feels like I'm doing it inefficiently. I have to scroll on the timeline to where I think a 'plap' lines up, middle-click 'enable', line it up again, enable again, etc... For a scene thats a minute long or more, and where there are sequences where the 'plap' frequency is stable for large portions of time. Is there no way to make it just auto-enable every 0.5 seconds for the next 20 seconds or something?

Also, when it comes to the girls' voice. I prefer them to be quiet and subdued. None of this screaming words or gasping really loud. Just a quiet, slow, less-shrill single 'ahh' on occasion or something. I'm sure they are in there, but there are dozens and dozens of female voice things in the items section. No need to hand hold, but anyone just have a general direction to point to, maybe what sub folder and/or what romanji words equate what I want? Like when I see 'iku', I expect just a quick 2 syllable protest, but they're often like IKUUU IKUUU!!!! EEEEEEKKKK-OOOOOO!!!! AHAAHAH. blech. WAYYY too much.
Will you explain how you added the sound to the work space? I'd like to try this myself but have found no help or instruction from the discord or reddit or anywhere.

vergil5

Jul 17, 2018
anybody knows where I can find this dudes scenes?? hes japanese and i cant find his patreon or fantia

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote