[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

satsukiKoto

Aug 18, 2023
I've tried, but it doesn't work. All of his cards have this issue, and it seems to be a problem with the head model.
Try this method.
Face: shader Forge/main_skin
Eye: first I change shader to "toon_eyew_lod0" then "toon_eye_lod0" for eye highlight
Edit: for eyes change shader to "toon_eye_lod0" still have an issue when saving so change it to xkumi/eyeplus
this work for me.
Ktan do a head mod in the weird way.
He doesn't put main_skin on face, he use main_alpha instead.
Screenshot 2023-09-14 185907.png Screenshot 2023-09-14 190134.png Screenshot 2023-09-14 190217.png

Last edited:

Jaeger116

Aug 13, 2023
If you've got the archives, they're in there. Folder labeled 46.

Running fine on KK. Are you on KKS? If so, try some of the stuff suggested in the following link:
How can I see the label of the carpets? I can only see a lot of wierd names like "WHAT IS IT this time" "qwqggqwq" "DOLlar stORE Simp" and stuff like that. I already download most of them but they are to heavy, each one has a lot of cards that I don't really want, but downloaded them beacause I was searching the cards of 虚子(Kyonko).

fishgreen

Sep 4, 2023

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
I've started adding 'plap' sounds to some of my fave sound-less scenes. But it feels like I'm doing it inefficiently. I have to scroll on the timeline to where I think a 'plap' lines up, middle-click 'enable', line it up again, enable again, etc... For a scene thats a minute long or more, and where there are sequences where the 'plap' frequency is stable for large portions of time. Is there no way to make it just auto-enable every 0.5 seconds for the next 20 seconds or something?

Also, when it comes to the girls' voice. I prefer them to be quiet and subdued. None of this screaming words or gasping really loud. Just a quiet, slow, less-shrill single 'ahh' on occasion or something. I'm sure they are in there, but there are dozens and dozens of female voice things in the items section. No need to hand hold, but anyone just have a general direction to point to, maybe what sub folder and/or what romanji words equate what I want? Like when I see 'iku', I expect just a quick 2 syllable protest, but they're often like IKUUU IKUUU!!!! EEEEEEKKKK-OOOOOO!!!! AHAAHAH. blech. WAYYY too much.

Cheel23

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone have Honkai starrail card collection please?
Copy full link.
キャラ配布(コイカツ)/artworks
キャラ配布(コイカツ)/artworks
A lot of these cards are free.If not, see which artist made them and search in the archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote