[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
You're all kind of offended. I just asked someone to make a Torrent File if it's not difficult for someone, Who has all Krampus archives. My download speed from Go.File is extremely slow. I won't be able to download all the archives even in a month.
I asked the community for a favor, I just asked, I didn’t force anyone to do it. But you, the offended ones, began to push me around, what and how I should do. Lord, when will people start helping each other and not being selfish.

Thanks Cpt. Krampus, which gave access to Go.File. But alas, I can’t even download one single file.
The entire archive is enormous. Torrenting all of that is a huge ask. Surely you can understand this?

You're acting like it's as easy as throwing a card up on bepis.

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
You're all kind of offended. I just asked someone to make a Torrent File if it's not difficult for someone, Who has all Krampus archives. My download speed from Go.File is extremely slow. I won't be able to download all the archives even in a month.
I asked the community for a favor, I just asked, I didn’t force anyone to do it. But you, the offended ones, began to push me around, what and how I should do. Lord, when will people start helping each other and not being selfish.

Thanks Cpt. Krampus, which gave access to Go.File. But alas, I can’t even download one single file.
Usually, my upload and download speeds are very slow without using some magic tricks(vpn), they are only 10+kb/s or even lower. So you can also try using them to increase your download speed.
And why nobody make the Torrent File? I guess that's a basic respect for the captain's hard work

Reactions: Romari_122

Jred100

Jul 20, 2023
It is quite likely, yeah. I've supported and gladly continue to support some of the authors whose cards are being distributed in the treasure chest because they're reasonably priced and generally reasonable people. But some of the other authors have no business charging as much as they do, acting as they do, then acting surprised and irate when people don't want to take their absurd prices and distribution schemes.
The ''you only get access after 10 months of paying me'' and ''do not share/group buy'' have to be the dumbest practices i have seen, imagine having the guts to basically ask a consumer to pay for nothing, for months, not share anything after doing so, and lastly not group buying, which is something that they do not have control over and shouldn't tell people in the first place since imo after a digital product has already been paid for and ''delivered'' to the consumer they should be able to archive them to not lose them, sort of like games from old consoles.

If this continues i wouldnt be too surprised if the community slowly shits to have frequent group paying alongside requesting and supporting only resonable authors, since this guys and their practices are clearly hated in the community by going against ILLUSIONS TOS, i just hope more people start editing already existing basic cards to just make them better slowly over time better details, shading etc. to distribute them freely like a sort of collaborative effort by the community (already have seen people do something similar to this, so theres hope) as it seems to be a alternative that hurts their practices, all cause of their hubris.

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
Thank god i saved the link so i can access It at any time. But aparently the thread is dead so no more payed cards for me. Which is a shame cause there were some i was loking for some of a certain autor. Thank you all for the cards and scenes you gave to me.
Nope, the administrator doesn't allow us to share content in an encrypted way, like a mysterious string of numbers and letters
But there are always geniuses who can come up with other solutions, I think I've seen this in the past threads:HideThePain:

skiadrw

May 9, 2019
Link to any card renamed with encrypted link should work just fine.
Also, i wonder what was the reason for this? I cant even come up with an idea, why an encrypted link should not be allowed.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
What about inserting links in images?
Like I said: Nothing wrong with sharing cards in a card sharing thread. On the other hand, they do have to be cards. Someone already got warned for putting up a QR code.
Yes... So I no chance can get those
but I very want...
See Post #11708452
Yeah, pretty much. I already sort of do that with a personal group of mine, especially the matter of tweaking cards to make them slightly higher quality.

On an unrelated, but funny note, I grab a few authors from the archive that I've been subbed to on Patreon for two years just because it's such a pain to download their cards at times because of all the passwords and different download locations. Really goes to show how convenient having an archive all in one place and already unpacked is.

Reactions: whatever888

nova-storm

Aug 18, 2021
Been a while but back with a good chunk of VR Scene conversions:

} Komi tothemoon series (couldn't get the last guy to work in POV so that's not in here)

- ImSayaa's new Silver Wolf Scene (only the first one part, part 2 doesn't looks kinda meh from POV)

} tothemoon's new Toru scene (no BJ, could get it to work in POV)

- Alice scene from tothemoon

- Yotsuba scene (forgot the author, sorry D: )

} Chizuru scenes, from (in order): YuukiS, Vanser, Vanser, ImSayaa, and YuukiS again

} Asuna (SAO) Scenes, from (in order): ImSayaa, ImSayaa, YuukiS, Vanser

Fixed the weird angle and bloom effect from the sute mona BJ conversion:

Got the other two parts of Jabobco's Barbara Scene to point where I think they're pretty okay:
- Part 2 (RCG)
- Part 3 (Facing CG)
Also wanted to get out there that I'm basically always looking for good scenes that have sound/someone else used and put sound onto them to put into VR, so if anyone has any suggestions totally open to them

BobS5

Jul 21, 2023

"when will people start helping each other and not being selfish". Bro, you've been begging for specific cards for 3 months, and now you want someone to torrent you the entire archives even though it's been stated over and over again how much of a slog it would be? You're the one being selfish and entitled. Have you even tried other options to speed up your gofile download speeds like changing browsers, or using a vpn? When are you going to help the community back instead of begging.

Shuten Douji

May 20, 2018
Don't you have the Overwatch D.Va scene by any chance bro?
Nope there's a file that says its scene data in the Dva folder but it doesn't open in chara studio its part of a "Story" which is just a bunch of renders with no text its here if you want to try but It doesn't open for me

Reactions: Wolf Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote