[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ami666

Jul 15, 2019
planning to buy Hoksi stuffs, does any1 know if his animated scenes are really that long like in his videos? or all of them are short loop timeline?

btw any1 know this dress name? I redownload the game after long time and forgot, can't find it by scrolling the whole list. Lost the outfit cuz character card is missing aswell
View attachment 2969778
His scenes use piston for most of the loops and each position is seperated in different scenes. He uses timeline mostly for expression and other extras for up to a minute or two. Also, you can just download one of his previous scenes here and check if its something you want to spend on.

Last edited:

Jam1ee

May 13, 2023
i have a problem, why when i changed the character in this YuukiS scene, the heart is replaced by another eye?
1696094029120.png
1696094126917.png

This is the sd:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taikutsu_K

raven9009

Aug 18, 2023
I loaded the coordinates including the hair, but it comes out combined with the hair set before loading the costume. Does anyone know what files I can delete or disable using kkmanager?

Mamoodou

Oct 23, 2021
planning to buy Hoksi stuffs, does any1 know if his animated scenes are really that long like in his videos? or all of them are short loop timeline?

btw any1 know this dress name? I redownload the game after long time and forgot, can't find it by scrolling the whole list. Lost the outfit cuz character card is missing aswell
View attachment 2969778
could you give the card?

vsahertian

Apr 15, 2018
wanted to ask this again..., anyone got nekoyo chloe from sankuku?

i got some other leaks of sankuku from somewhere i forgot but it didn't have the OG ver. of her

, while at it anyone also have the silvervale one?

*edit: just remembered it was on kemono.... but the OG nekoyo chloe isn't there

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2020
People were looking for the one I marked.

View attachment 2967737

I think you're also missing their latest one (143) which was already shared earlier this week.
Aight, here it is, w/e number scene that is marked:

I don't mind if someone relinks/DMs this 143 scene or anything else im missing either, I'm not up to date with this thread :geek:

diablo9030

Apr 7, 2020

View attachment 2969778
It's Natsuko Tight Dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.