[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

byMyXzx

May 31, 2017
Does anyone have any of the Genshin male Emerites (cards or items for Studio)? I've seen some creators use them but the original creator disappeared so everything is gone... It's a shame there are so many female cards but no males.

AOC76

Sep 18, 2023
VD2901,帖子:11792487,会员:5122390 said:
是的,没有坐标卡:/
[/引用]
[QUOTE =“destinyterror,帖子:11844826,会员:583317”]
应该是头部模型问题,你加载的角色有不同的头部模型,也许它有不同的眼睛图案25。
尝试不同的角色或只是改变她的眼睛
[/引用]
who is she?

Reactions: Wolf Hunter

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
planning to buy Hoksi stuffs, does any1 know if his animated scenes are really that long like in his videos? or all of them are short loop timeline?

btw any1 know this dress name? I redownload the game after long time and forgot, can't find it by scrolling the whole list. Lost the outfit cuz character card is missing aswell
View attachment 2969778
i believe it's latex dress from eve kaczmarek

pooiii

Jul 27, 2023
planning to buy Hoksi stuffs, does any1 know if his animated scenes are really that long like in his videos? or all of them are short loop timeline?

btw any1 know this dress name? I redownload the game after long time and forgot, can't find it by scrolling the whole list. Lost the outfit cuz character card is missing aswell
View attachment 2969778
Maybe you can go buy something else cause there may be what you need here:coffee::coffee::coffee:

juandup

Jan 27, 2020
Ok this thread might be my last hope cause idk where else to ask but how can i fix these 2 problems im having on a lot of scenes???

1696111023935.png

1696111030219.png

Mumei3

Sep 6, 2023
Hey fellas I got a technical question
One day some of my cards started getting a really goofy effect of having skin of arms and legs kinda super stretched to one point, and it;s only the skin because the clothes remain in place.
Does anyone know what might be causing this? I'm running the second to last HF Patch

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Hey fellas I got a technical question
One day some of my cards started getting a really goofy effect of having skin of arms and legs kinda super stretched to one point, and it;s only the skin because the clothes remain in place.
Does anyone know what might be causing this? I'm running the second to last HF Patch
Check your character's body/uncensor type. This is commonly caused by the [纸鸢_Shinrou]人偶身体.zipmod (ningyo/doll body mod) that comes with a few Herta cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.