Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017

Kroak27

Apr 29, 2023
Hm... It loads up for me. Perhaps it's one of the previous ?
That did the trick, at least one of them did since I just dropped both in, lol

Though unrelated, what exactly causes this to appear? Been seeing this for a while now but it hasn't done anything wrong that I noticed

1696307968217.png

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
For people with most scenes downloaded but out of date, do you have maybe a list of files in each one, like a text file? Or at least a "as of X date" for each one?

(I know this will eventually be solved with the new upload website)
I don't know what you mean. Are you having trouble downloading? Right-click the png and select "Open link in a new tab". You can't download the entire album; from what I tested, it's too big of a file.

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
I don't know what you mean. Are you having trouble downloading? Right-click the png and select "Open link in a new tab". You can't download the entire album; from what I tested, it's too big of a file.
They were wondering where the organization was. Every file is a bunch of letters and numbers. :KEK:

lolman7222

Jun 4, 2021
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. JPG, PNG, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Loli content will be removed on report bases. If it breaks F95Zone Rule 7, it will be removed.
  4. You must create an album by artist or collection, where possible. This allows for easier browsing,.

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.
I've uploaded two galleries here before, but they got deleted because they were hosted by AnonFiles and they went with them after they shut down. But here's proof I did it, if it counts (They equal close to 300 cards):

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-thread.75103/post-11117529
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-koikatu-card-sharing-thread.75103/post-11247152

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
That did the trick, at least one of them did since I just dropped both in, lol

Though unrelated, what exactly causes this to appear? Been seeing this for a while now but it hasn't done anything wrong that I noticed

View attachment 2976315
I'll be honest... I've been getting that basically as long as I've been using Koikatsu and I still don't know what it is HAHA

LimeSere1201

Mar 24, 2022
Website -

Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. JPG, PNG, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Loli content will be removed on report bases. If it breaks F95Zone Rule 7, it will be removed.
  4. You must create an album by artist or collection, where possible. This allows for easier browsing,.

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.
Idk how to PM, so I'll just quote here
here's my folder. I hope there's something new here :/

LimeSere1201

Mar 24, 2022
don't know if it's the correct Iris and Sophie but here:
just say the word in case there's some mod missing.
THANK YOU. its the correct Sophie! I'm so glad bc I've been searching too long for this one. The Iris I am referring to is the Konosuba Iris but I really appreciate this none the less. :D

Tindal0sH0und

Sep 30, 2023
Website -

Rules

Uploader Access

How To Get Uploader

Hongcha's sence

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote