[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jred100

Jul 20, 2023
Hey, so, I have been trying to open this card on the Sunshine Studio but when i do it completely freezes, is there a fix to this?

spinach35

Jun 22, 2023
Zonies Card Share - File hosting for Koikatu
Website -

Rules
Must follow F95Zone General Rules
If you are caught trying to spread malware, viruses, etc. You will be IP banned from the file host and banned from F95Zone.

Uploader Access
  1. Only trusted individuals will get access to upload to the server. This is to prevent abuse. As its strictly for card sharing only.
  2. JPG, PNG, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, Zip, 7z and RAR files will only be accepted. This may change in the future.
  3. Loli content will be removed on report bases. If it breaks F95Zone Rule 7, it will be removed.
  4. You must create an album by artist or collection, where possible. This allows for easier browsing,.

How To Get Uploader
You will had to have shared at least 10 cards here or at least 1 collection containing 20 or more cards, here in this thread.

If you meet the requirements and would like to be an uploader, please PM me or quote this post with the links to what you have shared.
My TotheMoon collection

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
Hey everyone, here are some epic scenes.
-
-
-
-
If you have something that isn't in one of the collections PM me and I'll add it.
ALSO the next pack of scene collections I'll post will be Hongcha, Sugardust, Sutekimeppou, Kodoki, Peachako and ImSayaa. Maybe more, idk?
Do u know any maker that have a scene that have a long time line?

Jred100

Jul 20, 2023
Mine's working fine.
I mean, i tried it in-game and it does work technically, but it just gets frozen for me on the loading screen, which is weird because i actually do hear the sound efects and the sound of selecting stuff when clicking around, any fixes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StankotheEclown

raven9009

Aug 18, 2023
I mean, i tried it in-game and it does work technically, but it just gets frozen for me on the loading screen, which is weird because i actually do hear the sound efects and the sound of selecting stuff when clicking around, any fixes?
I've experienced that too, cancer. In conclusion, if you try to load them all at once, things crash. If you get the overlay little by little, there will be no problem. If you finally go to the skin overlay, uncheck the watch last loaded texture file, and save it, it will be okay to some extent. If that doesn't work, try deleting all textures on the skin overlay. Then, there will be no situation where it becomes frozen before.

Mumei3

Sep 6, 2023
Ah, my time has come. I am indeed the scene maker and shall provide you with the card if you still need it...

I shall now mark my departure...
A fine work, good sir.
i may not be using it as intended but it is a great find nonetheless.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.