[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Anyone has this card please share thanks
Here :

anyone has ViNovel or mod and cards for these 3 chara?

anyone have this please share, it would be rly appreciate it
2 and 3 Here :

Does anyone have Nyanify's scene data #59 please?

Thanks for the Shitaraba mention, I almost fully (I think, part 1-12 ) scrapped the site and now need a new ssd , its insane.
Is this correct that the gigafile.nu site doesnt hold uploads long, so 100% of the links I found there were just redirecting to the main page?
In any case, thanks!
np, yeah you can put an expiration date on gigafile links, so they usually dont stay up for more than a week

Does anyone have Ldki card?
Have a shitty internet rn, cant upload heavy files, but this link is still up :

I dont remember if this is the most recent updated though, didnt check it.

Hi Guys,

Do you have these cards?

Some of your links are free version (4,7,8,9) so they can be dl direcly. I think others also want some of his paid versions, here what ive got :

I dont think that there are specific mods

I tried to sum up a collection of asked but not leaked character and outfit cards:

For anyone who could share some of these mentioned cards, please do

For people asking for cards from these creators, these cards are really well protected, so I suggest don’t get your hopes up……unless you decide to leak them yourselves.
I havent checked everything you listed but almost all from Kyonko can be found, some of Ltsuki and Hatoko too, few of ldki and very few of def and earthship too

Dont have a lot of time atm, i didnt check everything, i especially uploaded what i could have quickly and which was not heavy, i also didnt bundle the mods/cards/overlay in rar but at least there should be everything specific in (except common mods that can be found easily)

Last edited:

themademan

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone know where to get genshin impact, honkai Star rail male card/mod for koikatsu?

For genshin impact malecards we have Lo_R's stuff from kemono (but past Tartaglia all the links are dead)

Kind of another leak request but I'll continue on; this is the same guy, but all the links are dead and require a leaked external collection that isn't the Mega link because he takes it down super quick. Like, uncannily quick.
Which is a shame because I have it on good faith that there's a ton of unadvertised male headmods in his 2.0 tier, like Xiao and Venti and probably HSR male mods as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Official kaubuto

Zge7w8

Sep 16, 2022
Antone hsa unagi4545 cards?

Reactions: poiusd

Superficial9

Jun 30, 2023
There :

from wich scenes number do u need ?

Here :

Here :

Here :

Tell me if something's missing
Thanks, KING

Dec 26, 2019
Here :

2 and 3 Here :

np, yeah you can put an expiration date on gigafile links, so they usually dont stay up for more than a week

Some of your links are free version (4,7,8,9) so they can be dl direcly. I think others also want some of his paid versions, here what ive got :

I havent checked everything you listed but almost all from Kyonko can be found, some of Ltsuki and Hatoko too, few of ldki and very few of def and earthship too

Dont have a lot of time atm, i didnt check everything, i especially uploaded what i could have quickly and which was not heavy, i also didnt bundle the mods/cards/overlay in rar but at least there should be everything specific in (except common mods that can be found easily)
thankss man

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Anyone have some card from user ?

Thank you in advance !!
Ive got some, but i cant upload everything rn it will take too long and idk if there are any links that are still up for him. If you want few specific, i can still upload them, otherwise if u want everything youll have to wait until i can (or someone else does)

thankss man
np, also, the first one that you wanted is here :

PLZ!! mogelatterio cards. Mai Kawakami&Yor Forger.
Yor Here :
Didnt find Mai from him, but i joined the hajx's one if u want to take it, tell me if an important mod is missing.

tobasiwaf

Jul 1, 2023
anyone who got the newest cards from kyonko?
this one in perticular

ValentineZERO

May 25, 2019
Anyone worthy enough to leak the mods they got now?
The leaker stopped in April after they discovered the Kemono page.

Last edited:

ALZBSF

Aug 30, 2021
Here :

2 and 3 Here :

Really appreciate it! I have been trying to create a more efficient way of requesting and sharing, so people won't be asking for unagi 4545 ,hajx or suou's card again and again......I thought a collection of wanted cards and a collection of links of leaked cards may help with that, unfortunately I don't have a lot of time as well and I couldn't come up with a better plan...... Anyway ,really appreciate your effort, it's always nice to have someone like you here for the community!

Reactions: revanced0 and Akass

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Really appreciate it! I have been trying to create a more efficient way of requesting and sharing, so people won't be asking for unagi 4545 ,hajx or suou's card again and again......I thought a collection of wanted cards and a collection of links of leaked cards may help with that, unfortunately I don't have a lot of time as well and I couldn't come up with a better plan...... Anyway ,really appreciate your effort, it's always nice to have someone like you here for the community!
Thanks, Its a good idea, but yeah it takes time and im going to be busier, but ill continue to help how i can.

Honestly im doing this because i know how complicated it can be to find what you want for Kk, theres a huge community but quite little help, even the sites/forums where the cards/scenes are published are messy and now people have to deal with creators that sell cards at crazy prices without understanding what it represents. It already takes time to understand how Kkstudio works and to find mods, and it takes so much more to find leaked cards by yourself if you dont know where to lookfor since the links are never up for long. So i just try to help people to save time since i ve already struggled a lot myself to be able to follow the rhythm.

Status
Not open for further replies.