[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yehfer

Jun 25, 2023
anyone got this card from keiyuu ?

Thanks.

Feb 3, 2023
For genshin impact malecards we have Lo_R's stuff from kemono (but past Tartaglia all the links are dead)

Kind of another leak request but I'll continue on; this is the same guy, but all the links are dead and require a leaked external collection that isn't the Mega link because he takes it down super quick. Like, uncannily quick.
Which is a shame because I have it on good faith that there's a ton of unadvertised male headmods in his 2.0 tier, like Xiao and Venti and probably HSR male mods as well
Thanks, while it's fun to see mod of female characters, I do wish some creator made male characters too. The option for customisation for male very limited.

Reactions: themademan
Oct 31, 2022
sometimes I tried to asking directly at shitaraba but I have no clue doing it since I got error message at it lmao, maybe you need a permission or something

Dec 26, 2019
Ive got some, but i cant upload everything rn it will take too long and idk if there are any links that are still up for him. If you want few specific, i can still upload them, otherwise if u want everything youll have to wait until i can (or someone else does)

np, also, the first one that you wanted is here :

Yor Here :
Didnt find Mai from him, but i joined the hajx's one if u want to take it, tell me if an important mod is missing.
Thanks man appreciate it.

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
I tried to sum up a collection of asked but not leaked character and outfit cards:

For anyone who could share some of these mentioned cards, please do

For people asking for cards from these creators, these cards are really well protected, so I suggest don’t get your hopes up……unless you decide to leak them yourselves.

latest cards from

latest cards from

cards from (cards are marked so can’t be leaked)

cards from (it is said that cards are marked so can’t be leaked)

cards from

cards from

cards from

some paid cards from (namely nahida and bronva......)

cards from

paid cards from

cards from

cards from

paid cards from

paid cards from

paid cards from

latest cards from (passworded?)

cards and mods from

cards and mods from

some cards from (Sangonomiya Kokomi, ningguang, etc.)

paid ver cards from

some cards from ?

Cards from

Cards from

Cards from

Cards from

Cards from

Cards from

Some cards from

Cards from

Cards from

Cards from

Cards from

Paid cards from

Cards from

Cards from

Cards from

Cards from

Cards from

Paid cards from (booth link and password inside)

Some cards and mods from (some are leaked while some are not)

I think here are more asked but not leaked cards, and someone with spare time can make a collection of links of leaked cards?
What do you mean with marked/ well protected? Can I strip/remove it?
Its just a png file with metadata isnt it?
Cant I just buy the cards and leak them and everyone can use as usual?

Its been a week Im trying to figure out why Suou gumroad cards arent leaked. Appreciate any hints!

Last edited:

ALZBSF

Aug 30, 2021
What do you mean with marked/protected? Its just a png file with metadata isnt it? What exactly was done? Can I strip/remove it? Its been a week Im trying to figure out why Suou gumroad cards arent leaked. Appreciate any hints!
I have noticed that some creators claim their cards "have different numbers inside", but they didn't say what number where, and I have totally no idea. Probably just a bluff......
If I am a creator that have to "have different number", I may change one minor accessory a little in each card, or have some kind of hidden numbers in the overlay . Just a thought ......

Last edited:

drygged

Jun 1, 2018
does anyone have kyonko Silver Wolf card? I paid last month but he changed the tier to double the price immediately

eeeeeeeenjoy

Jul 16, 2020

Who knows the author of this ギレーヌ’s card? Who can also recommend authors for Mushoku Tensei and other animation cards? Thank you.

ALZBSF

Aug 30, 2021

Who knows the author of this ギレーヌ’s card? Who can also recommend authors for Mushoku Tensei and other animation cards? Thank you.
No idea who created this card,there are some alike on bepis.
AND I recommend ROHSS. He made great cards for free .

Reactions: pdnejoh

drygged

Jun 1, 2018
I have noticed that some creators claim their cards "have different numbers inside", but they didn't say what number where, and I have totally no idea. Probably just a bluff......
If I am a creator that have to "have different number", I may change one minor accessory a little in each card, or have some kind of hidden numbers in the overlay . Just a thought ......
Thank you! life saver man

Status
Not open for further replies.