Not open for further replies.

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
anyone got this card from keiyuu ?

Thanks.
Here :

Does anyone have alice?
There :

I have noticed that some creators claim their cards "have different numbers inside", but they didn't say what number where, and I have totally no idea. Probably just a bluff......
If I am a creator that have to "have different number", I may change one minor accessory a little in each card, or have some kind of hidden numbers in the overlay . Just a thought ......
Yeah, they can also just rename the cards, change the last modification date or change the weight of the png by compressing certain elements like overlays, but i think that now most just bluff because its boring to do. Anyway most of them just send a private mega/drive space to followers once they paid, so it seems complicated to do it.

Who knows the author of this ギレーヌ’s card? Who can also recommend authors for Mushoku Tensei and other animation cards? Thank you.
dont remember, but here's the scene if u want to directly export the chara :

Anyone have this card?
Already posted, it's in there : "Ky Y"

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Looking for Risa by hajx, a pretty recent one of theirs

Krakenzzz

Dec 16, 2022
Here :

There :

Yeah, they can also just rename the cards, change the last modification date or change the weight of the png by compressing certain elements like overlays, but i think that now most just bluff because its boring to do. Anyway most of them just send a private mega/drive space to followers once they paid, so it seems complicated to do it.

bro, do you have this Alhaitham card?

Sundayho

Jul 21, 2018
Here :

There :

Thank you so much

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
bro, do you have this Alhaitham card?
Not yet, ill let you know if i find it before the off release.

Guys who have moonlight mask scenes. I will be grateful.
Check the drive link "timeline SD" in this post :

It hasnt been changed yet so you can access everything

Yehfer

Jun 25, 2023
Here :

There :

Thank you very much for the link.

DOLLX23

Jan 4, 2023
Not yet, ill let you know if i find it before the off release.

Check the drive link "timeline SD" in this post :

It hasnt been changed yet so you can access everything
Thank you. But there is a problem. In the scene, this logo is written and I don’t know how to remove these inscriptions in the scene (the author’s inscriptions in the scene itself)

myspace121

Oct 18, 2018
Thank you. But there is a problem. In the scene, this logo is written and I don’t know how to remove these inscriptions in the scene (the author’s inscriptions in the scene itself)
go to add -> frame -> click something in list -> click none

Reactions: DOLLX23

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
Looking for akari watanabe and tomo aizawa by suou

As well as Jeong Sua and Sua's Mom by keiyuu

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadoyakamito

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
He mainly borrows other's scenes to make his videos, he writes sometimes below his pixiv posts the author of the scene.
I think you mean animated-maker. Animaker makes long custom ntr themed scenes with sound effects. Lots of SAO stuff.

Jun 15, 2018
Does anyone have the cards and mods for these?

From FGMZ, does any have Satsuki Shinonome and the scenes with it on Patreon?

From Mr. Delegado, I'm looking for Amy Rose, it's a Deluxe card on his Patreon.

And from Seth Reloaded, Shouko Komi or known as Komi-san can't communicate. It might be an old card of his since it was back in 2021-2022, cause I can't find a link directly for it.

Heres Amy Rose for you

Does anyone have Seth Reloaded's Rezero cards, or at least his Emilia card? They weren't in his folder uploaded earlier, far as i can find they havent been uploaded anywhere. Would paypig myself if his prices were anywhere near being reasonable.

Sezendra

Feb 2, 2020
Here :

There :

How do you export characters from scenes?

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
How do you export characters from scenes?
CharaExport.

It's what I use to get some sunshine cards into the regular game, although sometimes the exported characters have no name, picture, etc. And since some characters were made purely for scenes they might even be named and have the same ID as chika.

Status
Not open for further replies.