[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticWold

Sep 1, 2020
Does anyone have these cards from Kirbro?

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Does anyone have an archive of Ltsuki cards?
Looking for this one
Here :

Does anyone have scenes from Seacat and Mastapov? Those are really well done but, well, pricey.

I think fatcat can be found in the Gigapack (maybe as Seacat), and i already posted a link that is still up for masta :

hello friends, anyone have uncensored version of scratch-key's nelson scene?
Theres no censored version or uncensored once you have the scene, you can modify everything. For this one : firstyl remove the "sphere" item in the Hips part of the female character, then unroll "shorthair male", select the MagicjhonsonA and click "Mat editor" below the workspace. Go down to the bottom and change the shader "custom pixelate" to "reset". There shouldnt be any censorship anymore

Here is also another that doesn't have a card download link but if anyone has other cards of Eina Tulle that look good let me know!
Dont have this one, but found this on bepis, it looks pretty decent :

Elmanoloca

Jul 16, 2022
Does anyone have these liquitcat cards?

kototri

May 7, 2023

k6g5
pass:yeshen
harada 351 sence

Sep 28, 2021
Here :

I think fatcat can be found in the Gigapack (maybe as Seacat), and i already posted a link that is still up for masta :

Theres no censored version or uncensored once you have the scene, you can modify everything. For this one : firstyl remove the "sphere" item in the Hips part of the female character, then unroll "shorthair male", select the MagicjhonsonA and click "Mat editor" below the workspace. Go down to the bottom and change the shader "custom pixelate" to "reset". There shouldnt be any censorship anymore

Dont have this one, but found this on bepis, it looks pretty decent :
are you able to upload mastapov to another uploading site? anonfiles is very slow for me

Numbtopa|n

Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone have this 2 cards? It's kyonko's card

kototri

May 7, 2023
DokiGIRL

I need to 5 female

kototri

May 7, 2023
Does anyone have this 2 cards? It's kyonko's card

I need to 5 female

jjxd398

Apr 17, 2023
Does anyone have these by Chance? Thank you if you do!

terrastevenson96

Jul 2, 2023
Since this sub has been so helpful, I'd like to gift it back.

Attached is a script that will scan a designated folder for timeline scenes, and move all timeline scenes to a desired folder. This will leave non timeline scenes alone, they will not be deleted or moved.

Requires Python 3.10. I do not know if it will work in any other version. This was made for windows 10, I do not know nor think it will work for Linux, or windows 11.

To use it, install python 3.10, then open the txt file, then save as "main.py", and it should become a python script.

I am NOT the creator of this script, that credit goes to .Shallty on discord. As such, do not bother asking me for help using it, it should be straightforward.

Status
Not open for further replies.