[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatever888

Dec 25, 2018
I have noticed that some creators claim their cards "have different numbers inside", but they didn't say what number where, and I have totally no idea. Probably just a bluff......
If I am a creator that have to "have different number", I may change one minor accessory a little in each card, or have some kind of hidden numbers in the overlay . Just a thought ......
Ahh probably used a hex editor to change some meta data. The cards we get directy are probably not working, but I doubt its not shareable once someone gets a working one. They probably get your ID and maybe even your newborn too. If someone can elaborate more technical here :p

Reactions: SnowF4ll

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Looking for akari watanabe and tomo aizawa by suou

As well as Jeong Sua and Sua's Mom by keiyuu

The two of keiy :

I think you mean animated-maker. Animaker makes long custom ntr themed scenes with sound effects. Lots of SAO stuff.
I checked the pixiv related to the fanbox you linked, but i imagine that he doesnt publish his own scenes on it. In any case i dont think ive got his works.

How do you export characters from scenes?
Like Kyakata said you need a plugin, you may already have it already, its often included in the downloadable versions of KK, try Ctrl+E in the studio once u have loaded the scene, if it works it will open the export character folder.

CharaExport.

It's what I use to get some sunshine cards into the regular game, although sometimes the exported characters have no name, picture, etc. And since some characters were made purely for scenes they might even be named and have the same ID as chika.
To put a sunshine card in the regular u can also simpliy click n drag the card into koikatsu once you are in the character maker, it always works and its easier, you can save it as a new chara with a picture and name

Reactions: Kyakata

Kyakata

May 29, 2020
To put a sunshine card in the regular u can also simpliy click n drag the card into koikatsu once you are in the character maker, it always works and its easier, you can save it as a new chara with a picture and name
Yeah I've heard that before but it hasn't worked for me, the game just freezes as if loading something then nothing is loaded

zazasumi

Jul 6, 2019
sry for being out of topic, but it seems some cards from Keiyuu missing mod is called k:haong skirt mod
I cant find it. anyone have it?
thx

Jun 15, 2018
Heres Amy Rose for you

Does anyone have Seth Reloaded's Rezero cards, or at least his Emilia card? They weren't in his folder uploaded earlier, far as i can find they havent been uploaded anywhere. Would paypig myself if his prices were anywhere near being reasonable.

I found Rem and Ram, heres it for anyone else who might want it in the future.
If anyone can upload Seth reloaded's Emilia card I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: Thel0s and Tinapay

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
sry for being out of topic, but it seems some cards from Keiyuu missing mod is called k:haong skirt mod
I cant find it. anyone have it?
thx
Are you sure about the mod's name ? I dont have any missing mods and yet i dont have one with this name. Anyway, You can still try these two :
If it still doesnt work tell us on which of his cards you have this problem and if it prevents a same specific accessory/clothes to be loaded.

Sezendra

Feb 2, 2020
CharaExport.

It's what I use to get some sunshine cards into the regular game, although sometimes the exported characters have no name, picture, etc. And since some characters were made purely for scenes they might even be named and have the same ID as chika.
Thanks

anon_1001

Jun 27, 2023
Does anyone have Aomi's Diesel (Nikke) Mod & Card? Also looking for his Virgin Destroyer Sweater mod.

terrastevenson96

Jul 2, 2023
Does anyone have scenes from Seacat and Mastapov? Those are really well done but, well, pricey.

yukinon_69

Mar 5, 2023
hello friends, anyone have uncensored version of scratch-key's nelson scene?

DoAFan

Jun 3, 2021
Does anyone have this card?

Reactions: Coone

zTHC

Nov 6, 2018
mogelatterio beta and alexia??

Reactions: Coone
Oct 31, 2022
Yeah I've heard that before but it hasn't worked for me, the game just freezes as if loading something then nothing is loaded
if the scene maybe to big, try to remove or delete all of it except the character you want, and then use character export (ctrl+e)

MysticWold

Sep 1, 2020
Here is also another that doesn't have a card download link but if anyone has other cards of Eina Tulle that look good let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.