[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
hi anyone have a scene card for this author?
Sgt_foot shares his scenes on Mega:
Do note that it isn't updated very often, last time was in January I think, so his latest scenes are not available there unfortunately.

Also, you can check if he posted something new by searching " from: @sgt_foot mega.nz " on twitter (without the space between ":" and "@" - I had to add it here or else it would turn into smiley).

Last edited:

ananas2887

Aug 24, 2023
Anyone have collected hakadrill's stuff?
According to his twitter,he will not share his cards again and i regret not download them before……

• Sad
Reactions: yeen2et

cceaa

Aug 8, 2023
캡처.PNG
Does anyone have a outfit similar to this picture?
What I'm looking for is a white micro bikini with a black line.
It's transparent like in the picture, but it has a wet expression.

SAYUMU

Aug 1, 2021
I am looking for a card (4th outfit) of AZKi from Ldki
If anyone has it, I would appreciate your help.
I would be happy if you could make a card with just the data of the costume.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone have a outfit similar to this picture?
What I'm looking for is a white micro bikini with a black line.
It's transparent like in the picture, but it has a wet expression.
I've attached two versions of the same outfit (one for cleavage, one without) as the one on your screenshot.
However, if you want to change how transparent the white part is, you have to edit the overlay texture directly in a graphic editor of your choice. Not exactly hard, but you can't do it in Paint.

If you want to edit how much wet it looks, go to Material Editor and change the value of "SpecularPower" for the appropriate part of the outfit (currently it is set to 0.65).

z5675507

Mar 6, 2022
Do note that it isn't updated very often, last time was in January I think, so his latest scenes are not available there unfortunately.

Also, you can check if he posted something new by searching " from: @sgt_foot mega.nz " on twitter (without the space between ":" and "@" - I had to add it here or else it would turn into smiley).
Thank you for your reply but I mean the other scene cards because I have got his early scene cards elsewhere but only a few I hope to find more scene cards

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020

are those 4 sunshine? can't open most of them

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
are those 4 sunshine? can't open most of them
I think that the newer ones may be for Sunshine, though I haven't actually tried to start them in a long time so I can't be sure. However, he did quite a lot of scenes for regular KK as well, so unless for some reason he didn't upload them there, a part of that pack should be for KK.

Reactions: JhonLui

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Is this animated or just still image ?
It's been few years since I've actually used those scenes so it could have changed in the meantime, but back then they were not animated.
However, Sgt_foot doesn't post any videos on his twitter so I would assume that nothing changed and they are still a static scenes.

cceaa

Aug 8, 2023
I've attached two versions of the same outfit (one for cleavage, one without) as the one on your screenshot.
However, if you want to change how transparent the white part is, you have to edit the overlay texture directly in a graphic editor of your choice. Not exactly hard, but you can't do it in Paint.

If you want to edit how much wet it looks, go to Material Editor and change the value of "SpecularPower" for the appropriate part of the outfit (currently it is set to 0.65).
I made it as you taught me
it`s close to the outfit I remember. thank you
but I don't see any type of underwear that shows wrinkles like a bra

캡처2.PNG

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
Does anyone have any of Aomicanya's Nikke cards?
The pack linked in this post should have most of them.

I made it as you taught me
it`s close to the outfit I remember. thank you
but I don't see any type of underwear that shows wrinkles like a bra
Unfortunately, adding wrinkles would probably require editing normal maps (or maybe detailmask? that stuff is beyond my knowledge I'm afraid) - something that is far beyond my abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote