[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroGawa

Oct 27, 2019
2022_0627_1932_10_284.png
someone shared some scene from フート軍曹, does anyone know where can I get the character's model? Since I cant load the scene for KK (might be KKS i donno)

Reactions: kolanker

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 3010504
someone shared some scene from フート軍曹, does anyone know where can I get the character's model? Since I cant load the scene for KK (might be KKS i donno)
Well, I'm not completely sure if that's the one that p. jackson made, but it looks very similar to me
you can get it from his . At the very least its the same character, and his cards are real good quality too

CaKho

Jan 22, 2022
oh no almost every scene works fine is just with Deliriums ones i have this issue, strange isnt it?. will check that up, ty!
I have the same issue with just Deliriums's scence just like you, have you found how to solve the problem yet?

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
Has anyone seen good cards of Vestia Zeta from Hololive? The only one I have is the one from ldki, and I'm not seeing anymore in either pixiv or bepis

Not sure if I'm searching the wrong keywords, or if there's really only one that's been created lol

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Has anyone seen good cards of Vestia Zeta from Hololive? The only one I have is the one from ldki, and I'm not seeing anymore in either pixiv or bepis

Not sure if I'm searching the wrong keywords, or if there's really only one that's been created lol

this is the only other one, but with her 3d being unveiled and the amount of love her thighs are getting I wouldn't be surprised if more cards started popping out

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Sgt_foot shares his scenes on Mega:
Do note that it isn't updated very often, last time was in January I think, so his latest scenes are not available there unfortunately.

Also, you can check if he posted something new by searching " from: @sgt_foot mega.nz " on twitter (without the space between ":" and "@" - I had to add it here or else it would turn into smiley).
FOR KK or KKS?

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018

this is the only other one, but with her 3d being unveiled and the amount of love her thighs are getting I wouldn't be surprised if more cards started popping out
Yeah thanks, thankfully I can grab that from kemono, it'll do for now lol

those thighs man.... sheesh

Reactions: naki.ata

Ahrima

Mar 29, 2018
there's a way to change character's height in the Studio? it feel strange to always change it from the main game

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
View attachment 3010504
No, not that one.
all the others yes in a way or another via Export plugin (some of them give error, but they will load the main char).
and yes all the scenes are for kks except "人妻"

Reactions: Noopgg

Ahrima

Mar 29, 2018
anyone recommend any good artists for harem scenes

i have cringe tastes and sometimes even read isekai
just use the tag harem on pixiv, maybe has some
i actually think there's a lot of isekai and cultivation manwha readers there, just gut feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote