[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2018
How does this work for scene data? I want to change the male to my nameless faceless one but it is no longer in the correct spot or has correct collision. Scene data is from Giddora.

Use Koikatsu Chara reader (should be included in better repack under [Utility]) to rip the male card from the scene and then load the males body only onto your males card in character editor.

Sdull65

Oct 11, 2023
Use Koikatsu Chara reader (should be included in better repack under [Utility]) to rip the male card from the scene and then load the males body only onto your males card in character editor.
The nameless one in the zip is the same exact card. I have a few for various body sizes. That usually fixes the issue. Even if you copy the original in Studio, it will still have that issue. The original won't. If you replace it with the same card it will have that problem. Something about that exact instance of the card with the colliders I guess? I'm not knowledgeable enough about it.

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
Who have this card ? From artist Hana Yuuki

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
someone managed to download the M_kale file? i have tried like a million times and it keeps getting deleted by the browser, already disabled the security shit but it ain't working

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote