[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Oops. Seems one of my leaks were spotted in the wild. Going to take a short break from sharing to let the heat die down.

That said, to the wallers and their sycophants reading this thread, from one card maker to another: If people are too stingy to pay even $2-5, I don't think raising your prices to $10, $50, or $100 is going to magically make things better for yourself.

It's logically the same as people that use adblockers versus those that opt to watch ads, the adblocker users were never going to click on ads in the first place and the annoyance builds resentment for the product. People will still buy your cards and the people that won't... well... won't and price adjustments ain't gonna do shit about that. You aren't losing potential profits through leaks because the people scouring these sites aren't customers in the first place.

Just take a step back, breathe, and get over it. You lose far more than you gain by making the actual paying customers jump through hoops. I know I've dropped artists I'd supported for years that raised their prices for this reason.

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
Oops. Seems one of my leaks were spotted in the wild. Going to take a short break from sharing to let the heat die down.

That said, to the wallers and their sycophants reading this thread, from one card maker to another: If people are too stingy to pay even $2-5, I don't think raising your prices to $10, $50, or $100 is going to magically make things better for yourself.

It's logically the same as people that use adblockers versus those that opt to watch ads, the adblocker users were never going to click on ads in the first place and the annoyance builds resentment for the product. People will still buy your cards and the people that won't... well... won't and price adjustments ain't gonna do shit about that. You aren't losing potential profits through leaks because the people scouring these sites aren't customers in the first place.

Just take a step back, breathe, and get over it. You lose far more than you gain by making the actual paying customers jump through hoops. I know I've dropped artists I'd supported for years that raised their prices for this reason.
Very right :coffee:

LogicalWizard

May 28, 2020

We appreciate your hard work. We shall see you again very soon

God speed solider

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
can someone give me Sara card from Mushoku tensei? or

Paired

Dec 21, 2022
asking for this user stuff pls:

the ones on kemono dont work because its not the coor, its just the artwork

Last edited:

Steam654

Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone have Sweii1/JMC password to OCT 2023 Cards or does someone already have some of the cards if so can you please share them

Last edited:

PPPPUJAPAN

Aug 2, 2023

I'm interested in the titjob motion used in this video, does anyone know who made it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote