[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

P4QQ4

Jan 21, 2023
Welcome to treasure island these are mostly timelines some are static.
75 Total cards, 3.3GB Two more scenes ->
63 Total cards, 1.48 GB Updated 1 new scene.
47 Total cards, 1.21GB
104 Total cards, 4.41GB
6 Total cards, 64.9 MB
38 Total cards, 1.2GB Updated 1 new scene.
56 Total cards, 529MB KOI SUNSHINE
Updated 1 new scene. 61 Total cards, 3.89GB SOUND MODS INCLUDED
24 Total cards, 792MB
370 Total cards, 7.83GB
38 Total cards, 1.31GB
105 Total cards, 1.34GB
43 Total cards, 1.12GB
95 Total cards, 2.55GB
15 Total cards, 119MB
46 Total cards, 1.4GB
Updated 1 new scene. Should be every card from 1 to 137. 162 Total cards, 4.74GB
27 Total cards, 36.4MB
221 Total cards, 3.39GB
42 Total cards, 797MB
180 Total cards, 296MB NEW ADDITION
232 Total cards, 3.45GB NEW ADDITION
203 Total cards, 3.46GB NEW ADDITION
: 56 Total cards, 2.64GB NEW ADDITION
TROUBLE DOWNLOADING? Try a download manager.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
new collection added. Koro22. if anybody got a newer card just pm n ill add it. the current SD r till 2023 january. basically koro22 SD are same with hongcha but with genshin theme

kototri

May 7, 2023
Does anyone have card from hajx?
栗原千代 / Kurihara Chiyo
緑川花 / Midorikawa Hana
白木芽衣子 / Shiraki Meiko
栗原万里 / Kurihara Mari
秋月真理奈 / Akitsuki Marina
和泉玲奈 / Izumi Reina

hentaipt

Apr 15, 2019
Does anyone have this two things:

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
Oops. Seems one of my leaks were spotted in the wild. Going to take a short break from sharing to let the heat die down.

That said, to the wallers and their sycophants reading this thread, from one card maker to another: If people are too stingy to pay even $2-5, I don't think raising your prices to $10, $50, or $100 is going to magically make things better for yourself.

It's logically the same as people that use adblockers versus those that opt to watch ads, the adblocker users were never going to click on ads in the first place and the annoyance builds resentment for the product. People will still buy your cards and the people that won't... well... won't and price adjustments ain't gonna do shit about that. You aren't losing potential profits through leaks because the people scouring these sites aren't customers in the first place.

Just take a step back, breathe, and get over it. You lose far more than you gain by making the actual paying customers jump through hoops. I know I've dropped artists I'd supported for years that raised their prices for this reason.
the funniest thing is, they bann their paying customers. but someone eventually leaks em. so those who are banned from buying basically eventually get the cards. i'd be more inclined to support artists that are just chill with sharing, and draws the line at pls don't share. the best kind of paywallers i seen are the ones that timegate their content. u want the card 1 month early? pay 5 dollars or 3 dollar. u want free? wait a month simple. if i feel like a month of waiting is too much for a content that im really interested in then i'll pay. i feel like we should stop all traffic to these creators, us even begging for these assholes give them the time of day they dont deserve.

main point is what i always say, those who dont pay, wont ever pay(cant even in my case unless u wanna trade steam items), u banning the people that are paying, is pure stupidity.

davidcr

Nov 4, 2017
Saw someone recently posted agent skadi stuff but this one was missing

looking for it

Oct 9, 2019
Shared this twice earlier today, this is the third time lol

Already had one author realize their breach, so I'm going to stop reposting this link now lol
Thank you, I went through most of the thread that I wasn't caught up on but couldn't find it.

Oct 9, 2019
Shared this twice earlier today, this is the third time lol

Already had one author realize their breach, so I'm going to stop reposting this link now lol
Also for some reason my PC is detecting those files as a trojan?
Edit: Seems like it was a false positive.

Rhikhu

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone have Sweii1/JMC password to OCT 2023 Cards or does someone already have some of the cards if so can you please share them
Sweii1 wasn't supposed to put passwords on his cards til a leaker on Kenzato blasted 2 of his paywall cards publicly & Sweii1 saw it...you can get previous monthly cards on kemono though

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote