[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

S33ker231

Sep 13, 2023
latest kyonko card from kemono

(if you're looking for paid cards i really recommend you checking this website but you must have to register : / )
Is there a way to access that site without having to give a *phone number* of all things?

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Hello guys wanted to know if anyone have this card: from ROX.
The kemono site dones't have the whole link for download unfortunally. Thanks in advance.

theflexeo

Jul 24, 2020
Oops. Seems one of my leaks were spotted in the wild. Going to take a short break from sharing to let the heat die down.

That said, to the wallers and their sycophants reading this thread, from one card maker to another: If people are too stingy to pay even $2-5, I don't think raising your prices to $10, $50, or $100 is going to magically make things better for yourself.

It's logically the same as people that use adblockers versus those that opt to watch ads, the adblocker users were never going to click on ads in the first place and the annoyance builds resentment for the product. People will still buy your cards and the people that won't... well... won't and price adjustments ain't gonna do shit about that. You aren't losing potential profits through leaks because the people scouring these sites aren't customers in the first place.

Just take a step back, breathe, and get over it. You lose far more than you gain by making the actual paying customers jump through hoops. I know I've dropped artists I'd supported for years that raised their prices for this reason.
This is kind of a bad example, but I get what you are saying. It is more comparable to torrenting games. You still want the product, but you do not want to pay for it. I just don't get the hate that paywallers get. You can use the a similar logic. If there wasn't a paywall would the creator waste their time making mods and character cards? If you take every paywaller out of the community, there probably won't be a lot of cards going around. I take no sides. I am a paywaller and I download leaks. I only pay for things I really want.

NullCheck

Jul 11, 2023
latest kyonko card from kemono

(if you're looking for paid cards i really recommend you checking this website but you must have to register : / )
Yea I think the issue is that you need a Russian number to register.

Reactions: qpffhzks55

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
thanks< how about "Unknown: Unknown"
If I had to guess...
Don't need to rename them to .zipmod, just extract to mods.
1697822243667.png

...not sure why you'd do that, though
This is kind of a bad example, but I get what you are saying. It is more comparable to torrenting games. You still want the product, but you do not want to pay for it. I just don't get the hate that paywallers get. You can use the a similar logic. If there wasn't a paywall would the creator waste their time making mods and character cards? If you take every paywaller out of the community, there probably won't be a lot of cards going around. I take no sides. I am a paywaller and I download leaks. I only pay for things I really want.
Didn't quite intend for it to be a 1:1 example, though it did feel apt enough to my presently sleep-addled brain lol. But yes, I make it a bit of a personal policy to try to only share cards that I myself have bought (I'm the same about ebooks lol). Sometimes I'll share out of Krampus' archives since they're no longer publicly available, but yeah. Many arguments are made that card selling is against ToS and wallers have no right to do what they do, but I find myself disagreeing to an extent. At the end of the day, I support authors I think are worth it and have put in some real work into their cards.

Last edited:

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
BepInEx from HF Patch 3.22 please guys..
Sorry, I'm on 3.21 and not really looking to upgrade. I'd imagine most people feel the same way.

Your best bet is to just copy-paste your install folder and do a nice fresh HF patch on it. You can use the BepInEx from that.

Reactions: MarkXIIX

Panfletita

Apr 1, 2018
Sorry, I'm on 3.21 and not really looking to upgrade. I'd imagine most people feel the same way.

Your best bet is to just copy-paste your install folder and do a nice fresh HF patch on it. You can use the BepInEx from that.
Yes but normally have much errors for plugins updated etc. Not it recommended

Reactions: naki.ata

Mystfigu

Jun 28, 2018
support authors I think are worth it and have put in some real work into their cards.
100%, unfortunately I feel like there's not a lot of that kind of authors around imo

Ngl, most of the... "paywalled" stuff I've seen are kinda meh-tier in terms of quality. I've seen free cards with better quality, like from Anna Anon for example
Like, I love that they ported some clothes as mods from whatever game/series they came from but if you look at the quality of the face and body of some paywalled cards, its like there's no effort put in it lol. This actually made me learn how to make/edit cards for myself so I can satisfy my own preferences and fine tune the details on my own, but I do suck at making custom clothes or hair sometimes which is why I need some of those mods lul

and I think the "hate" that paywallers usually receive are directed towards those that charge way too fucking much for one card. I think ppl who sell for like less than 5-10$ are fine, at least they're not overcharging you like I ain't paying 50$+ for one card, that shit better do more than give me fap material on koikatsu lol if I'm paying that much

Reactions: naki.ata

Numbtopa|n

Oct 22, 2017
Anyone got card from Sanma
These 2 specifically:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote