Not open for further replies.

Caleb_belac

May 8, 2020
Thanks for everyone sharing here is Scar-H from Nxhardcore

Does anyone have this card?

Reactions: destinyterror

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Not a card request, but does anyone have a fresh, default BepInEx folder for KKS? I kinda fked around and found out I did not back it up. And this happened...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And all the in-game texts (translated) are now blocks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't even get to my other cards because the left window is gone, lol.

pepper6969

Aug 27, 2023
new collection added. Koro22. if anybody got a newer card just pm n ill add it. the current SD r till 2023 january. basically koro22 SD are same with hongcha but with genshin theme
Just so you know, quoting my post and editing it to add your koro22 album doesn't actually add it to the collections outside of your quoted post. I also won't add it because I can't edit or update it. The person who makes the album is the only one who can do that.

Reactions: P4QQ4

KingSlayer15

Aug 14, 2020
does anyone have a collection of Naruto characters? If you can only pass specific models then Ino, Naruto, and Hinata are the ones i want most.

TenTen and shizune would be great too.

Reactions: bleedz!!

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Resurrection soon fellow pirates. 55 unanswered dms are awaiting answering, holy shit. Took a break from constant updating and being present but i guess ill resurface pretty soon. Updates to the archives planned so stay tuned.
Edit: 20 dms left, dear lord this is taking forever. Ill finish the dms tomorrow and sorry for keeping everyone waiting.

Last edited:

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
does anyone have a collection of Naruto characters? If you can only pass specific models then Ino, Naruto, and Hinata are the ones i want most.

TenTen and shizune would be great too.

check that one out, sadly is missing the latest ones but better than nothing

Reactions: KingSlayer15
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote