Status
Not open for further replies.

l3read

May 6, 2021
Anyone got latest scenes made by ?

Previous links are dead

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
Oops. Seems one of my leaks were spotted in the wild. Going to take a short break from sharing to let the heat die down.

That said, to the wallers and their sycophants reading this thread, from one card maker to another: If people are too stingy to pay even $2-5, I don't think raising your prices to $10, $50, or $100 is going to magically make things better for yourself.

It's logically the same as people that use adblockers versus those that opt to watch ads, the adblocker users were never going to click on ads in the first place and the annoyance builds resentment for the product. People will still buy your cards and the people that won't... well... won't and price adjustments ain't gonna do shit about that. You aren't losing potential profits through leaks because the people scouring these sites aren't customers in the first place.

Just take a step back, breathe, and get over it. You lose far more than you gain by making the actual paying customers jump through hoops. I know I've dropped artists I'd supported for years that raised their prices for this reason.
Damn sad to hear, you are a good one, hopefully you don't run into too many issues

Reactions: naki.ata
Oct 9, 2019
Oops. Seems one of my leaks were spotted in the wild. Going to take a short break from sharing to let the heat die down.

That said, to the wallers and their sycophants reading this thread, from one card maker to another: If people are too stingy to pay even $2-5, I don't think raising your prices to $10, $50, or $100 is going to magically make things better for yourself.

It's logically the same as people that use adblockers versus those that opt to watch ads, the adblocker users were never going to click on ads in the first place and the annoyance builds resentment for the product. People will still buy your cards and the people that won't... well... won't and price adjustments ain't gonna do shit about that. You aren't losing potential profits through leaks because the people scouring these sites aren't customers in the first place.

Just take a step back, breathe, and get over it. You lose far more than you gain by making the actual paying customers jump through hoops. I know I've dropped artists I'd supported for years that raised their prices for this reason.
Oh nah, we really need to talk about this, I'll be focusing on your AdBlock example. I don't know why these corporations can't grasp the fact that most people use adblockers because all the ads are intrusive as all hell, I remember going on Twitch the other day and found someone playing a game I hadn't seen before with like 5 viewers, I click on it and got an unskippable ad. (They don't even put the ad in PIP Picture in Picture so you can watch both the ad and the content) So I immediately clicked off the stream, I don't even remember the streamers name.

Then you have stuff like YouTube where they updated it to put a box telling you that you have an adblocker (Which I don't mind. It isn't an ad and you are able to click off it after a few seconds, you can use Ublock origin to bypass this though.) They've also updated their TOS so it's bannable to use adblock now. (It was updated at the beginning of October, this month.) But the thing is that 99% of the ads are literally filled with scams, trojans, viruses, and a lot of other things, and YouTube/other websites blatantly promote that shit.

There is the Elon Musk shit, recently you've had an A.I generated Mr.Beast scam ad, most Google AdSense is filled up with stuff that is either stolen or doesn't show the product at all (Think mobile game ads.) You can even lose your credentials (Login tokens/Authentication Tokens, Credit cards, etc.) from clicking on some ads. Don't even get me started on Ads that open up a whole 'nother browser, shit like OH YOUR PC IS COMPROMISED CLICK HERE TO FIX IT.)

Let's also add the fact that YouTube has MULTIPLE 5-second unskippable ads and there are now some 1-minute unskippable ads. The other day I decided that I'd try YouTube without an adblock while I was going to sleep. So I started up the Lofi-Girl synthwave livestream and I closed my eyes as I think of my last thought before drifting to sleep. When I woke up there was a whole ass 3 HOUR DOCUMENTARY AD playing. I will always fucking use an adblock any website that stops you or tells you to disable it can go kick rocks and lick the dirtiest part of my fucking sphincter. I also use Brave Browser that's meant for security and privacy (Has a built-in adblocker) so I can't visit a lot of websites unless I disable it. My PC has been saved a lot of times due to Adblock and I would never disable it. (I might and that's a big might disable it when watching my favorite content creator.)

This might just be YouTube and other sites being tone-deaf as all hell. (Especially with the whole Sssniperwolf and Jacksflim drama) Sorry for the goofy rant, had to get that off my chest.

Too long didn't read/I ain't reading all that shit
Fuck adblockers I will always find a way around those shitty ads.

Last edited:

PixelzHunter

Sep 15, 2021
Hey does anyone happen to be in this author's telegram group chat or have their GFL2 cards?

I know someone asked before but no response at all, if you got something pls shed me some light ;m;

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Oh, well... Yeah. I agree with most of your points. I mostly used it as an example as YouTube's been putting up anti-Adblocker warnings lately, despite multiple advertisers/corporations telling them that it's a horrible idea for reasons I had stated. But yes, you are correct in that blocking ads is a matter of security and safety.

Still, personally I would actually be entirely fine with an option that disabled ads on demonetized videos (I watch a lot of history videos and those are almost always demonetized lol) but kept them on for channels that do have monetization. Complete fucking pipe dream, but that's a compromise I'd live with.

That one exception aside, though, I entirely agree especially in regard to Twitch ads, which have made the site almost unwatchable.

Cwcat

Oct 11, 2023
The old link does not contain this card,Does anyone own this card?

Oct 9, 2019
Oh, well... Yeah. I agree with most of your points. I mostly used it as an example as YouTube's been putting up anti-Adblocker warnings lately, despite multiple advertisers/corporations telling them that it's a horrible idea for reasons I had stated. But yes, you are correct in that blocking ads is a matter of security and safety.

Still, personally I would actually be entirely fine with an option that disabled ads on demonetized videos (I watch a lot of history videos and those are almost always demonetized lol) but kept them on for channels that do have monetization. Complete fucking pipe dream, but that's a compromise I'd live with.

That one exception aside, though, I entirely agree especially in regard to Twitch ads, which have made the site almost unwatchable.
Agreed demonetized/age-restricted content shouldn't have ads at all but still do. They could actually fix this by just playing the ads in PIP (Picture in Picture) mode so you can watch the content while ads are still playing, but they'll never do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote