[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebus tahu

Feb 2, 2023
does anyone have this moona card from TOMI /

Feb 10, 2020
He doesn't accept new requests as of now. Check his profile description.
Every month he updates the time window. There's like a week or two where it is available, then he goes "okay no more requests", probably because it's such a complicated process that he does manually and needs the time to do it.

Was hoping someone here went through the hoops already, or was adept at doing so.

1698548442759.png

Looks like he skipped a month, but typically it opens up around that time. Crazy shit.

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Every month he updates the time window. There's like a week or two where it is available, then he goes "okay no more requests", probably because it's such a complicated process that he does manually and needs the time to do it.

Was hoping someone here went through the hoops already, or was adept at doing so.

View attachment 3041948

Looks like he skipped a month, but typically it opens up around that time. Crazy shit.
My favorite kind of creator. Too picky to just release it, too lazy to even respond.

Feb 10, 2020
Aight well, I'll toss my usual requests up again, it's been a while

- Ettore/Ettole
- October Google drive of feathermapleleaf (he steals scenes but makes some nice edits to some, even sometimes animates stills)

looking for updates to either of these

also dont mind any suggestions to artists who like to do harem scenes. can be reverse harem/gangbang, since...you know. Koikatsu. Just flip the script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote