[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nash_c

Sep 10, 2018
My favorite kind of creator. Too picky to just release it, too lazy to even respond.
The japanese are weird like that. The cards are free so I don't mind it that much. From my various requests, they mainly do that to prevent people making money off their cards. If you ask nicely and agree to their terms, they will usually provide you the card.

RinnKiLLL

Sep 7, 2023
为什么这些mod不能用?是我使用方式不对还是mod不兼容?

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
About マキス(users/2170315)'s SatonoDiamond,I did a search but found nothing.Is there a way to get these mods?
I tried to find those mods myself but I had no luck, but if your missing the outfits i think your missing then you can use as a substitute, they are pretty much the same thing probably, also included another version of the dress mod if you don't want to use the horai one, and I also used underwear textures made by

cassettehead

Aug 4, 2019
Found a credited towards HG (though I can't find evidence they made it) that requires a mod called "tk:musashi" which I haven't found any leads on, anyone know what that is, or where to find it? There's also with a similar outfit but that doesn't seem to be in the archive, anyone got it?

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023
Found a credited towards HG (though I can't find evidence they made it) that requires a mod called "tk:musashi" which I haven't found any leads on, anyone know what that is, or where to find it? There's also with a similar outfit but that doesn't seem to be in the archive, anyone got it?
Maybe is the mod you need?

ananas2887

Aug 24, 2023

The card is from Angeladder(users/582739) who has deleted all his pixiv pages.In my memory he has other cards on the gumroad but there is only musashi leaked.

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
can you reupload this?
View attachment 3141977
Nishikino Maki (Ltsuki)

View attachment 3141976
Akiyama Mizuki (Ltsuki)

View attachment 3141975
Hatsune Miku (Ltsuki)

View attachment 3141974
Yoshizawa Kasumi (Ltsuki)

Last edited:

Morgion6

Sep 6, 2023
Higashi released the character card, but not this specific outfit (well not behind a paywall that is). If someone manages to snag it, and upload it somewhere temporary, please tag me, I need this in my life =P.

Incidentally. I'm curious what you folks think about paywallers.
I think most character pay wallers are giant hypocrites since they want cash for an iteration of an IP-protected character they yoinked without liscence 99.9% of the time.

Scene pay-wallers are less derp in my eyes but they often try to sell an mp4 of a scene featuring a character they have no rights over and try try to over-price the scene file where you can replace said character with whomever... They ALMOST deserve pay for their work, but the fact they try to dupe people into payin gfor a video featuring a ip-protected character tells me otherwise.

This guy (higashi), released the character for free, and it's not his ip. props to that, he released her regular outfit for free to that too. props to that. But wants to charge for an outfit, derived from the original, made by... not sure to be honest. I know Higashi's is NOT the original however.... that said I do think the original is unofficial, and higashi worked to make it implimented for their model.

Overall, I think they're not a giant hypocrite for charging for it since they released the default character and outfit free. But maybe I'm missing something, feel free to disagree or agree, imma goto bed. Thanks for considering my post. That said, I'm not higashi, and would like someone leaking it =P. I need more Teri! eeek!

Status
Not open for further replies.