[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Higashi released the character card, but not this specific outfit (well not behind a paywall that is). If someone manages to snag it, and upload it somewhere temporary, please tag me, I need this in my life =P.

Incidentally. I'm curious what you folks think about paywallers.
I think most character pay wallers are giant hypocrites since they want cash for an iteration of an IP-protected character they yoinked without liscence 99.9% of the time.

Scene pay-wallers are less derp in my eyes but they often try to sell an mp4 of a scene featuring a character they have no rights over and try try to over-price the scene file where you can replace said character with whomever... They ALMOST deserve pay for their work, but the fact they try to dupe people into payin gfor a video featuring a ip-protected character tells me otherwise.

This guy (higashi), released the character for free, and it's not his ip. props to that, he released her regular outfit for free to that too. props to that. But wants to charge for an outfit, derived from the original, made by... not sure to be honest. I know Higashi's is NOT the original however.... that said I do think the original is unofficial, and higashi worked to make it implimented for their model.

Overall, I think they're not a giant hypocrite for charging for it since they released the default character and outfit free. But maybe I'm missing something, feel free to disagree or agree, imma goto bed. Thanks for considering my post. That said, I'm not higashi, and would like someone leaking it =P. I need more Teri! eeek!
112933268_p1.png
Theresa Apocalypse swimsuit coordinates - Honkai Impact 3rd (higashi543119)

Last edited:

ikks11

Sep 29, 2023
Was anyone kind enough to reshare Griseo card from higashii again?
Mega from and this post is empty or just doesn't work to me

TokyoD

Apr 7, 2020
Hello guys do you know where i can get this mod? Because i cant find it anywhere, and its not one of them. Thanks

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
I think most character pay wallers are giant hypocrites since they want cash for an iteration of an IP-protected character they yoinked without liscence 99.9% of the time.

Scene pay-wallers are less derp in my eyes but they often try to sell an mp4 of a scene featuring a character they have no rights over and try try to over-price the scene file where you can replace said character with whomever... They ALMOST deserve pay for their work, but the fact they try to dupe people into payin gfor a video featuring a ip-protected character tells me otherwise.
Somewhat funny coming from me since I'm one of the people passing around paywalled stuff for free around here... I somewhat understand what you're saying, but I do think you're over-generalizing and over-correcting a bit. With the same logic, doujin artists shouldn't get be paid for their work and commissioned art of IPs should be free in spite of any work or skill put into the product.

Undoubtedly, there is a fairly large amount of lazy "work" in the Koikatsu card making scene, asset rips and lazy conversions from MMD models or freely available 3D models. Cards that use free mods and crappy templates of characters without a hint of adjustment. Scene cards that just steal the work of other authors and slap in a cheap animation and a shadow exist, too. But, there are some authors that spend a fairly good amount of time making their own textures and modeling in Blender, and making scenes from scratch can be quite the laborious process.

Basically, I think that authors are entitled to pay commensurate with their work if they wish for it. Heavy emphasis on "commensurate with their work", though—some authors don't deserve a single cent, while others don't deserve nearly what they charge. Obviously I appreciate authors that release things for free, or only paywall early-access, but I wouldn't automatically label a paywaller as shameful just for reproducing existing IPs; a good character/scene card takes a good few hours of work and understanding of art.
Hello guys do you know where i can get this mod? Because i cant find it anywhere, and its not one of them. Thanks
Odd. Have you tried temporarily moving GF mods 1.0 and 2.7 out of your mods folder so only 3.2 is left? Could be like Creamstar's hair mods where overlapping mods interfere with one another.

Last edited:

PixelzHunter

Sep 15, 2021
i do have older collection, here the link
hello, do you happen to know if there's still a way to purchase cards from his patreon? I just checked and it said all membership roles are closed, so I wonder if it's a limited quantity or that he's just making content for his current subscribers?

Anyway, thanks for the older collection file ;w;

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Speaking of authors that hella overcharge... users/7877005 (RERORERO2) is a complete yikes. Implied that their cards are available for obtaining if you DM them. Friend of mine inquired since she was interested in a few, turns out they're 500 CNY (nearly US$70) each. Given that they're commissioned works to begin with, dude's hella double dipping. Good cards if screenshots are to be believed, but not anywhere near that good.

Last edited:

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
I agree with Naki but I’d also like to add my two cents while I’m at it.
As an artist myself, both for 3D and 2D I can see when someone is very lazy just by eyeing their work. There’s one thing in this community I can’t stand to see but I see it everywhere. You ever notice how there’s a shid ton of cards of the same girls? I noticed there’s a lot of these guys that never make any girls that haven’t been made yet. Almost like oh Iunno they just yoink a card and edit it or something. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Hella scummy.

I always support the guys clearly giving their all and working hard to just provide some waifus to this world. Even if some of them are ripping assets from games and just making them work in Koikatsu, at least it’s their own work and not someone else’s.

lahatiel

Dec 19, 2019
There are four separate mods that are called "GF Mods" with the only difference being what "version" they are called.
Mod version: 1.0 (Head replacers), 2.7 (Various clothing) and 3.2 (Accessories) are included in Better Repack:
Mod version: 1.2.0 is the one missing from BR, but you can download it here:

It seems like the last one is what you are missing.

Jred100

Jul 20, 2023
I agree with Naki but I’d also like to add my two cents while I’m at it.
As an artist myself, both for 3D and 2D I can see when someone is very lazy just by eyeing their work. There’s one thing in this community I can’t stand to see but I see it everywhere. You ever notice how there’s a shid ton of cards of the same girls? I noticed there’s a lot of these guys that never make any girls that haven’t been made yet. Almost like oh Iunno they just yoink a card and edit it or something. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Hella scummy.

I always support the guys clearly giving their all and working hard to just provide some waifus to this world. Even if some of them are ripping assets from games and just making them work in Koikatsu, at least it’s their own work and not someone else’s.
You talking about providing new waifus reminded me that somebody needs to pill a creator to start making some Destiny Child (Closed Korean Gacha) Characters, im kinda suprised that theres not many of them already made, their designs were pretty cool and also pretty hot, the only one i have seen that seems to be good quality is Anemonae that someone commisioned to 'Earthsh1p' but you already know the deal with that guy's cards... :rolleyes:

Also, anybody that may have some of the newer cards by m-kk? :unsure: just checkin

allstarali

Jul 22, 2023
Higashi released the character card, but not this specific outfit (well not behind a paywall that is). If someone manages to snag it, and upload it somewhere temporary, please tag me, I need this in my life =P.

This guy (higashi), released the character for free, and it's not his ip. props to that, he released her regular outfit for free to that too. props to that. But wants to charge for an outfit, derived from the original, made by... not sure to be honest. I know Higashi's is NOT the original however.... that said I do think the original is unofficial, and higashi worked to make it implimented for their model.

Overall, I think they're not a giant hypocrite for charging for it since they released the default character and outfit free. But maybe I'm missing something, feel free to disagree or agree, imma goto bed. Thanks for considering my post. That said, I'm not higashi, and would like someone leaking it =P. I need more Teri! eeek!
There are plenty of good free cards out there sure. You'd hate me for saying this, but without the quality of paywallers, the community wouldn't be as huge as it is today. Newcomers will look into the game, then "Oh, that's all. My favorite characters aren't even here" and quit. By your criteria, I assume Evaan is in the list, though he's one of the good creator that only locks quality works behind early-access. Just imagine an alternate universe without this lad.

Paywallers and their customers can exist for all I care. Supply arises where there is demand. Paywallers will naturally die out without customer. Being brutally honest, We are all here for quality cards and scenes, not a crappy "I'm not getting paid for this" quality one. Thankfully, leakers exist for the good of others so sending my gratitude to the community.

I do make my own cards. All of them are boring OCs with body type fitting to my taste. Surely, I'd quit long ago without animated scenes operating my cards.

Last edited:

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
108197205_p3.png
Marguerit Farom (RiOAXERᐃLixX / MogelatteRiO)

108426678_p1.png
Sarah von Silford (RiOAXERᐃLixX / MogelatteRiO)

111761579_p10.png
Sara (RiOAXERᐃLixX / MogelatteRiO)

111983858_p9.png
Delta (RiOAXERᐃLixX / MogelatteRiO)

112144852_p9.png
Zebiantes (RiOAXERᐃLixX / MogelatteRiO)

Last edited:

Talink

Jan 19, 2019
View attachment 3043238

View attachment 3043239

View attachment 3043232

View attachment 3043236

View attachment 3043241

fucking legend

Reactions: StankotheEclown

Oishii115

Sep 11, 2023
View attachment 3043238

View attachment 3043239

View attachment 3043232

View attachment 3043236

View attachment 3043241

hello bro, do u have this card too

- Shirakawa Runa
-Roxy Hart - Boushoku no Berserk

1698588454399.png

TokyoD

Apr 7, 2020
Somewhat funny coming from me since I'm one of the people passing around paywalled stuff for free around here... I somewhat understand what you're saying, but I do think you're over-generalizing and over-correcting a bit. With the same logic, doujin artists shouldn't get be paid for their work and commissioned art of IPs should be free in spite of any work or skill put into the product.

Undoubtedly, there is a fairly large amount of lazy "work" in the Koikatsu card making scene, asset rips and lazy conversions from MMD models or freely available 3D models. Cards that use free mods and crappy templates of characters without a hint of adjustment. Scene cards that just steal the work of other authors and slap in a cheap animation and a shadow exist, too. But, there are some authors that spend a fairly good amount of time making their own textures and modeling in Blender, and making scenes from scratch can be quite the laborious process.

Basically, I think that authors are entitled to pay commensurate with their work if they wish for it. Heavy emphasis on "commensurate with their work", though—some authors don't deserve a single cent, while others don't deserve nearly what they charge. Obviously I appreciate authors that release things for free, or only paywall early-access, but I wouldn't automatically label a paywaller as shameful just for reproducing existing IPs; a good character/scene card takes a good few hours of work and understanding of art.

Odd. Have you tried temporarily moving GF mods 1.0 and 2.7 out of your mods folder so only 3.2 is left? Could be like Creamstar's hair mods where overlapping mods interfere with one another.
I found the how to fix it just open that card and save it agien and then it dosent show it anymore

Reactions: naki.ata
Status
Not open for further replies.