[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoaluoi

Dec 10, 2019
Just realized right before this I'm tremendously dumb and that's a screenshot of the Hexieyin folder rather than the H Axiom folder LOL.

But yeah sure,

Also here's what's actually in circulation
View attachment 3035858
ayy bro, imma find h-axiom's card so hard. Can you share these card for me

Last edited:

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Lazy Melon Scene #140

Lazy Melon Scene #142

Tyfighter

Nov 29, 2018
Hi everyone, so I'm having issues with koikatsu after installing some madevil plugins, I am getting error messages that I am missing marco.kkapi ver 1.36.01 or newer even though I double checked and made sure I have the 1.36 version of KKAPI installed. Also having some dependency issues due to madevil's kk.ass plugin but I can't find it anywhere in my file folder or the KKManager, any advice that can help with the issues would be greatly appreciated especially for KKAPi since it is causing a dependency issue with a lot of items

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
Guys, is it possible to change the height of the character in the studio? In some scenes when I change the character her height is too high.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone have these cards and ?

It's from this .

P4QQ4

Jan 21, 2023
If anyone wants to check out my cards, there's more than 2000 and it's well organized so you'll have no problem finding what you're searching for here's the link:
link for the mods: enjoy
how can i bulk download it without paying premium mediafire?

Reactions: Drvchive
Oct 31, 2022
not sure if anyone have this user collection but does anyone have it?

theres also a link to his getuploader to his specific char (not SD) at twitter but it's require a password now

Status
Not open for further replies.