[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Consider me corrected. I remember seeing that earlier then feeling rather wary of downloading and using a seemingly random .dll

Reactions: Katolix

Ahornperson

May 21, 2022
Anyone knows how to get Hero's Harem Guild Characters to use it in Koikatsu?
There is nothing in their Discord...

Reactions: bleedz!!

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone knows how to get Hero's Harem Guild Characters to use it in Koikatsu?
There is nothing in their Discord...
i don't think he has released them, i remember asking in the game's thread but dev said that he wasn't planning on releasing them so there is most likely no way to get them, unless someone makes them from scratch which i don't think is happening any time soon (just like the release of the game itself)

Katolix

May 11, 2018
Consider me corrected. I remember seeing that earlier then feeling rather wary of downloading and using a seemingly random .dll
i don't know how explain in details because i know my english is very bad and i don't want misunderstood between us. ok now i understand why you didn't link the post. i was a bit surprised by your answer and i was thinking why you didn't it, now i understand.

Reactions: naki.ata

muusuubii

Aug 24, 2018
Wily27's kemono continues to update, but can't actually use it because it is locked.
yeah, dude started putting passwords on his files and hid it in captions on the gifs, which kemono doesn't import
hopefully whoever imports those finds out about this thread to share the passwords

Whhghdgkvf

Jul 21, 2023

Is it just me or this is my card last year :rolleyes:
Even the hand accessories ...
Its using a bunch of outfits other people made so yeah, whatever you are thinking is probably right

Naruto49

Feb 16, 2019
+1 on this request, recently there were monthly google drive links put on the kemono, but that stopped in september. The november one would be groovy if anyone can access, since it should have october files as well.
Do you have the August and July packs you could share? The links on kemono go to trash.

Reactions: D.ragon
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote